dR www.desirulez.net

Default Vince McMahon Misses the Mania' Main Event to Ride With Undertaker to the Hospital

Follow us on Social Media

There were rumors among the talent backstage at WrestleMania XXX that The Undertaker was supposed to kick out or that the finish to his match with Brock Lesnar was botched but as we've noted, that's not the case. The finish was planned but was kept from people even very high up in WWE's marketing and production departments. WWE officials were very afraid of the finish leaking and it's said only a small circle of 4-6 people were aware.

Vince McMahon actually missed the WrestleMania main event and Daniel Bryan's big win because he left his post to ride with Taker to the hospital in the back of the ambulance. Vince left it up to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon to run the rest of the show, all while playing a role in the main event as well.

Junior Moderator

I was watching Dolphin's tweets during the PPV, and apparently, his source kept on giving him wrong information.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I was watching Dolphin's tweets during the PPV, and apparently, his source kept on giving him wrong information.
    His "source" I think he's full of shit, like Jesus

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Well his source has been correct all along. I predict that WWE found out about this 'source' and they told them to troll Dolphins.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Well his source has been correct all along. I predict that WWE found out about this 'source' and they told them to troll Dolphins.
    I predict he had no source and just had a lucky guessing streak, he wasn't right 100%

dR www.desirulez.net

Woah, be careful not to offend anyone. We could have people believing in Jesus reading this Thread. Some may be cool with it, others might not be.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Woah, be careful not to offend anyone. We could have people believing in Jesus reading this Thread. Some may be cool with it, others might not be.
    If you're not down with that I got 2 words for you!

Anyone offended by that needs a reality check

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Don`t turn this into a religious war please. How would you feel if I said "F**k Alah" or something like this ...

Quote Originally Posted by kErTiLLo View Post
    Don`t turn this into a religious war please. How would you feel if I said "F**k Alah" or something like this ...
    Honestly? I don't care lol You have freedom of speech, one small comment is not turning something into a religious war, lighten up drama queens, don't turn this into something undeserving, mountains out of molehills spring to mind...

Junior Moderator

When you said "reality check", all you're doing is bringing up a religious war. Just end the conversation about that once and for all.