Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Arjit Taneja roped in for Zee TVís Kumkum Bhagya

Follow us on Social Media

Zee TVís upcoming show produced by Balaji Telefilms, Kumkum Bhagya, has been seeing a rally of actors joining the starcast. The latest name to get roped in for the project is handsome Arjit Taneja.

Arjit, who wooed the fairer sex with his charming personality in Channel Vís The Serial and later MTV Splitsvilla 6, with this show, will make his foray into the world of daily soaps.

Arjit, as per sources, will play the role of the parallel lead named Purab. Purab will be seen as Shabbir Ahluwaliaís (male lead) childhood best friend. He will also be working as the rockstarís (Shabbir) manager and will be handling his work.

Informs a source, ďArjitís character will be a very positive one, who will love Shabbir like his brother. He will be like a family and will hold a special place in Shabbirís life. He will be the perfect good boy who will be always supporting Shabbir and wishing the best for him and his family.Ē

Arjitís character will be an important one and he will be sharing most screen space with Shabbir. With Shabbirís real brother being a negative, Purab will hold more a special place in Shabbirís life. And as the story will progress he will be shown falling in love with Mrunal Thakurís character.

An excited Arjit shared in a chat with us, ďThis is my first big television project and I am really looking forward to a great start. I am working with a big production house like Balaji Telefilms and add to that the character is also solid and interesting.Ē

ďI have shot for a couple of days and I must say that Shabbir is a very talented actor. Also he made me comfortable and never let me feel that I am comparatively new to the industry. I am sure this is going to be a great journey ahead,Ē smiled the good looking actor.

Way to go Arjit!!