View Poll Results: How will you rate the Show?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 star

1 4.55%
  • 2 stars

0 0%
  • 3 stars

5 22.73%
  • 4 stars

5 22.73%
  • 5 stars

11 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default How will you rate Wrestlemania XXX (May contain spoilers!)?

Follow us on Social Media

How will you rate it?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

5 stars.
    all matches were solid. streak match was ok!
    ending was quite good

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

5 stars.

......I'm still stunned....brock f*ckin lesnar.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

5 stars and like everyone i am stunned streak is over i didn't believed it for 5mins until Lesnar left the ramp i though someone would come and say Undertakers shoulder was up or anything but didn't happened.

It's Clobberin Time

Awesome wrestlemania , i give it a 10 .
    Undertaker's performance was not so good like last years because he has gone old , it was time for him to retire , didn't expect him to lose tought , but considering he would've retired anyway , a lose is the right thing , that makes the fans stop thinking at Undertaker every time a new wrestlemania will come , and who else to win if not Lesnar , one of the biggest guys in WWE now , I hope he gets in the title picture next .

Things I liked :
    - When Roman Reigns destroyed 3 man with his awesome move set.
    - How Sheamus eliminated Fandango .
    - Bray Wyatt's wrestling level .
    - How Daniel Brian destroys everyone .

Things I didn't quite like :
    - The way Randy Orton jumps into Batista Bomb to catch Brian for RKO , and gets self-injured , really stupid move there , for Randy himself and script-wise also .
    - The Cena stupid mood changing , bad acting .
    - Hulk Hogan himself the other oldies in the back , talking about wrestlemania 1 rivalries or something like that ..
    - How Daniel Brian looks like he has no more injuries at the end of the main event , he looks like he never had any injuries at all .. it's like "hey the show is over , let's dance , noone cares" .

4 Star

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Undertaker's performance was not so good like last years because he has gone old , it was time for him to retire , didn't expect him to lose tought , but considering he would've retired anyway , a lose is the right thing , that makes the fans stop thinking at Undertaker every time a new wrestlemania will come , and who else to win if not Lesnar , one of the biggest guys in WWE now , I hope he gets in the title picture next .
    I got to disagree here. This might be me being Bias since I don't like Lesnar, but they gave the most undeserving person the streak. But hey if this is what Taker wanted, then I can learn to be cool with it in time.
    Last edited by Tray; 04-07-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I got to disagree here. This might be me being Bias since I don't like Lesnar, but they gave the most undeserving person the streak. But hey if this is what Taker wanted, then I can learn to be cool with it in time.
    Agree on this. Lesnar is a freakin part timer. Even the Miz would be a more deserved choice to end the Streak.

Like I promised when WWE dares to end the Streak I will stop watching WWE. So guys keep me up to date and tell me when Sting appears I wanna see that.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

4 stars

ONLY

because streak ended, otherwise it was 5.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    5 stars and like everyone i am stunned streak is over i didn't believed it for 5mins until Lesnar left the ramp i though someone would come and say Undertakers shoulder was up or anything but didn't happened.
    I still don't believe it now!
    For me it's also a 5 Star show. Loved the Matches, and the put Bryan into Cena Mode xD He is down and out on a Stretcher, and then comes back and wins the Match! xD

5stars, I'm still shocked the streak is over.. i'm not angry because of the streak, i am pissed of because of who ended it. Brock Lesnar really?! Kane or HBK should have ended it nobody else! Still i can't wait for RAW, maybe Sting comes? But now i can't see any storyline for him , now that Undertaker is done.
    Oh and I also hope WWE doesn't turn Bryan into Super Bryan and join The Superman family.. cause that was the feeling in the main event. The rest of the show was awesome

dR www.desirulez.net

5 Stars - Really solid matches and one of the best Wrestlemania's I've seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester View Post
    i'm not angry because of the streak, i am pissed of because of who ended it. Brock Lesnar really?!
    If what Triple H said it's true , this "reality era" will change the WWE .
    Lesnar was a REAL world champion in UFC , in the ring at this point he's obviously better than Undertaker , so I see it like a deserved win for Lesnar , whether his activity in WWE made him deserve it or not , all I care at this point is if this "reality era" will last or it's only one of the many stupid things HHH said .

If this lasts I predict Lesnar as the next WWE champ.
    Last edited by Zmeclea; 04-07-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Agree on this. Lesnar is a freakin part timer. Even the Miz would be a more deserved choice to end the Streak.

I see Iron Sheik is taking it quite well.
    Last edited by Tray; 04-07-2014 at 08:22 PM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

The only thing i loved abt Taker vs Lesnar was the fan reaction in the end some where behaving as if it's the end of the world

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    If what Triple H said it's true , this "reality era" will change the WWE .
    Lesnar was a REAL world champion in UFC , in the ring at this point he's obviously better than Undertaker , so I see it like a deserved win for Lesnar , whether his activity in WWE made him deserve it or not , all I care at this point is if this "reality era" will last or it's only one of the many stupid things HHH said .

If this lasts I predict Lesnar as the next WWE champ.
    Reality era or not, a part-timer shouldn't ever end the streak. He appears 1time/2-3weeks, then have a big match and you don't see him for 2-3months again.. This is why i think he didn't deserve it, this is also why Punk left, it's just not fair and it's a slap in the face to guys like Kane, HBK, even HHH. Last wrestlemanias, Taker had brutal matches , the end of an era , those chair shots, DX finisher super kick+pedigree , and he kicked out, and now what happens 3x F5s and he's done? Come on really?!. I got to agree that in a real fight Brock would eat Taker, but i stay with my point.. "Barack" Lesnar doesn't deserve it.

I agree with Iron Sheik

I rated the show only 4 stars.
    Never aspected Lesnar to win - think even the guys in the back who should hit lesnars music were shocked because they it hit very lately
    But something in the match was missing i think.
    After the Taker match it was obvious that bryan would win because one of the fan favourites must win. Liked the match but not the move of hitting Bryan through the table ... Orton hourt himself and batista easily could move bryan into the ring and pin him but he did nothing ...
    The battle royal was quite good and I like cesaro as winner but THE MIZ knocked out early by the cobra ? REALLY ?? such an shit he should at least be under the top 4
    Tag Match was good and Usos retain is nice
    Divas match was ok but to obvious that AJ gonna retain ..
    The shield vs Kane and Outlaws was good but the match ended very quickly i think ? maybe they needed to safe time and cut the match ? Still like to see the shield dominant like this.
    Stone cold and the rock to open wrestlemania was really unaspected for me - loved it just great to see them back.
    Cena vs Wyatt was ok - love Bray´s gimmick.
    Yeah overall i think something for 5 Stars was missing although the streak ended which i never thought.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Zero stars

Who cares about other matches? Wrestlemania is all about streak and undertaker lost to a noman He should have won the match and said he can no longer compete.That would be a fitting ending or atleast it should be a draw,so that every1 goes home happy
    Now WWE wil learn that without undertaker, wrestlemania is just another PPV in WWE
    Good Bye WWE,Good Bye UNDERTAKER
    Thanks for all memories
    LI8

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

5 Stars
    Streak Ended by Brock Lesnar
    Daniel Bryan is next superhero i think
    Cesaro won the battle royale was good
    Cena vs Bray was boring

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast