dR www.desirulez.net

Default Triple H and Stephanie McMahon Reveal the WrestleMania XXX Set In New Orleans

Follow us on Social Media

Below is video of the WrestleMania XXX set reveal from New Orleans at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, featuring Triple H and Stephanie McMahon:

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Thanks for sharing, I am not going to watch it tho. I will go for the whole thing during the event, don't wanna get spoiled with the set look right now.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Thanks for the link, wow that is an impressive setup at the 'granddaddy of them all.'

I don't get the reason for such a long, long, long... and once again might I stress such a looonnnnnggg entrance rampway, lol. I guess the 7 official matches on the card (not counting the Pre-show WWE Tag Title Match) would last the allotted 4 hours and that would most likely be filled in by the extended music video packages and the theme/entranceway entrances.

Why have matches when I can watch the wrestlers milk their way to the ring at WM... sometimes with some extra pyro or fireworks.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkamania View Post
    Thanks for the link, wow that is an impressive setup at the 'granddaddy of them all.'

I don't get the reason for such a long, long, long... and once again might I stress such a looonnnnnggg entrance rampway, lol. I guess the 7 official matches on the card (not counting the Pre-show WWE Tag Title Match) would last the allotted 4 hours and that would most likely be filled in by the extended music video packages and the theme/entranceway entrances.

Why have matches when I can watch the wrestlers milk their way to the ring at WM... sometimes with some extra pyro or fireworks.
    It seems to be a WM thing, check the ramp last year, I think it's also to fit more people evenly around the ring

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

It's obviosly bigger to sell more front row seats , why else xd