dR www.desirulez.net

Default "Stone Cold" Steve Austin Confirmed for WrestleMania XXX

Follow us on Social Media

TMZ posted the following confirming "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's appearance at this Sunday's WrestleMania XXX pay-per-view event:

Stone Cold Steve Austin just touched down in New Orleans to make an appearance Sunday at WrestleMania XXX ... but when it comes to what he'll be doing, the legendary wrestler remains tight-lipped.

Stone Cold hightailed it to N.O.L.A. this morning for the 30th anniversary of WrestleMania -- which airs live on the WWE Network -- but refused to tell a photog at the airport what role he'll play at the event.

Austin hasn't been to Mania in 3 years ... and we're guessing he didn't fly all the way across the country to NOT Stone Cold stun some jabroni.

... and that's the bottom line.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Please let him stun the shit out of someone.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Punk vs SCSA -- Surprise Main event

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    Trololololol no build up, that would be a waste lol

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    Never say never .. but ..

I will say, there probably will NEVER ... E ... E ... EEEEEver, be a "surprise" mainevent for any wrestlemania with 2 huge stars without any buildup. Unless some unfortunate events force them to apply "card is subject to change" rule.

On the idea tho.

I was actually thinking something similar that it can be a good way to start the build for Punk vs Austin only "if" Punk is coming back and they agree on the match for next year's mania.

Punk can probably show up trying to screw Daniel Bryan either in the match with HHH or in title match, only for Austin to stun his sorry "best shoot in the world, pipe bomb" a$$ and start the build for the big match

Junior Moderator

SCSA arrives, rises Chris Benoit's soul from the grave, and orders him to win the WWE World Title.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Trololololol no build up, that would be a waste lol
    Absolutely Neil.

I would have a crossover of sorts happen tomorrow at Mania. Perhaps Austin comes into the ring and the crowd pops wildly for him, talking about them always supporting him, even on podcasts after he retired and a disgruntled Punk comes out of nowhere and hits the GTS on him. He'll get on the mic to the confusion of the sold out New Orleans crowd and says they all abandoned him and forgot about him after he left. They moved to Bryan and people like Austin who aren't even in the company anymore. Its his time and Wrestlemania XXX was his spot to proclaim he wants Austin for WMXXXI to see who is THE BEST EVER in WWE history. Thoughts?

But come to think of it, I'm not even sure if Austin came survive a few minutes in an actual match after all the neck surgeries and injuries he sustained over his storied WWF/E career.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

he may return... but hes not gonna fight ! i mean i hope he does!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

If he feels that he wants to, there will be a match at some point along the line I'm sure