Default Who do you feel sorry for Salman, Vivek or Aishwarya?

Follow us on Social Media

Now you might think this all has ended and everyone has moved on BUT looks the old saga just bounced back. So what say guys should Vivek be forgiven by everyone, should Aishwarya be blamed its being said Aishwarya’s the one who ruined Viveks Career or Salman should be blamed he also gave this statement "Obviously in a fight, I am going to be angry. I want to give it my best shot. I don't think that she would have survived it. So no it's not true."

Aishwarya Rai – Pretty woman who won all these hearts is back in news with the same old story. Let’s look at career.
    She left Salman nothing happened still gave hits, directors casted her, left Vivek nothing changed same old same old movies and life great. Met Abhishek got married and when she though everything was back to normal her past hits her back.

Salman Khan – This whole Aishwarya Salman thing started when Salman started dating Aishwarya, everything seemed good at start both gave super hit Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and life couldn’t be any better for both. But suddenly all these rumors about Salman physically abusing Aishwarya started and the wonderful love saga ended.
    Career wise – ya maybe directors thought Salman abused a woman his not good etc…but than hello its Salman, his being in the industry for 20 some years and is still going strong with a pretty girl beside him Katrina Kaif.

Vivek Oberio – I really feel for this guy. Poor thing thought he was doing the right thing for his girlfriend but what do you know, lost his career, movies, friends basically everything. Looking at Viveks career he was giving pretty good movies such as saathiya, but since this incident no one wanted to cast him. (He told this to farah Khan on Tere Mere Beach Mein).

Maybe not in the picture but this all must be affecting Abhishek in someway, that these actors are saying all these about his wife, something that happened at least 5 years back.

Maybe Katrina’s affected in someway to or maybe not.

Who do you feel sorry for Salman, Vivek or Aishwarya? Who’s lying?