Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-02-2014, 11:31 PM #1
10 unknown interesting facts about Deepika Singh
Having received incredible love and support from her parents to pursue her dream of becoming an actor, good looking Deepika Singh, charmed the Indian households with her acting abilities in her debut show Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus. While she is all set to get the wedding bells ringing in a love cum arranged marriage with the director of her show, Rohit Raj Goyal; we dig out some interesting facts about the Indian beauty.
1. Before rising to fame, Deepika Singh faced a tough time struggling for work. She would often sleep without eating anything at night and sometimes sipped on cold milk to save money.
2. Fun-loving and spirited as she portrays on screen, Deepika in real life is confident and independent, and lives her life on her own terms and conditions.
3. Deepika is not very brand conscious. She likes wearing the things which fit her well.
4. The pretty lady is currently essaying her dream role in Diya Aur Baati Hum. She would love to share screen space with Ram Kapoor and Barun Sobti in the near future.
5. As a child Deepika was a very studious girl.
6. Curious to know where does Deepika reside in Mumbai? Well, she resides in Mira Road.
7. If not an actor, Deepika who has studied MBA in Marketing would have helped her father in the business of garments.
8. Deepika loves eating north Indian food. Especially, chole bhaturey.
9. Deepika’s comfort food is Dal and rice.
10. The fine-looking actor loves to travel. Her favourite destination is UK.
Well, this is our list. Did we miss anything? Feel free to share more facts about Deepika or any of your favourite stars.