Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Finally! A GOOD Celeb Hall of Fame induction.

Follow us on Social Media

I seriously forgot when was the last time they actually and fitting person......Mike Tyson I think?

For me this this one of they're best ever. I grew up to MR.T and watched his WM 1 and 2 matches on VHS and was able to see him guest ref hogan and Flair's match on WCW (thanks to a VHS recording of it from a family member the day after.)

Anyways I'm overly glad the WWE did this. I'm a huge Mr.T fan. I loved to hate him on Rocky III, he was awesome on the A-Team, he's just plain awesome.

Yeah I guess Donald Thump did deserve the HOF spot, but that did stop me and my sister from booing the as*hole at WM29.

I like that your example of a previous "good" celebrity inductee is a convicted rapist.
    The Prince Is Here...

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by harbinger View Post
    i like that your example of a previous "good" celebrity inductee is a convicted rapist.
    ^^^^

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I like that your example of a previous "good" celebrity inductee is a convicted rapist.

Oh yeah....Man did I flubbed that one. Guess I should have said Bob Barker. My bad. F*ck Tyson.

Aw well, people still flock to Steve Austin even though he beated his wife like. So we all make mistakes.

I still stand by Mr.T being awesome though!

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Oh yeah....Man did I flubbed that one. Guess I should have said Bob Barker. My bad. F*ck Tyson.

Aw well, people still flock to Steve Austin even though he beated his wife like. So we all make mistakes.

I still stand by Mr.T being awesome though!
    Yeah, I agree. Not many people say anything negative about "Stone Cold" Steve Austin even though he beat his wife and left WWE temporarily because he didn't want to lose King of The Ring to Brock Lesnar in 2002.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    haha You benoit him
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I think not a persons character out of the ring but his achievements inside the ring should make him worthy of being inducted not giving a Hall of Fame induction to a rapist or murderer wont change or bring any happiness to people related to the incident Law is there to punish them and yes Wwe mostly does it to save there reputation which is not cool in my opinion.

It's Clobberin Time

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

i know right... im a big rocky fan ! what if Sylvester Stallone Comes too? WOW that would be great