dR www.desirulez.net

Default Vince McMahon Working on a Surprise at Wrestlemania XXX?

Follow us on Social Media

You can always count on WrestleMania to have some sort of surprise and word came down a few days ago that Vince McMahon talked with the WWE creative team over the course of the past week and a half about coming up with something to surprise the fans with at WrestleMania XXX.

It likely wonít be anything major or a big swerve, just something people can say they didnít see coming. No word yet on what that could be.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I seriously hope that Triple H and Stephanie are ranting about how it's their company, their ring etc. then Vince's music hits, Vince: "Come again?"

Junior Moderator

I think Vince will return because on Raw, HHH was boasting about how he was the most powerful man in the WWE.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

I think Vince will return on RAW at Wrestlemania to help Daniel Bryan since he is fed up with The Authority's misuse of the power that he gave them. He wants them to remember who is really in charge. He might even be standing alongside Hogan and Austin at the end to celebrate with a victorious Daniel Bryan and the hordes of the YES movement with beer of course!

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default Oh Man

cant wait for WM tmrrow

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkamania View Post
    I think Vince will return on RAW at Wrestlemania to help Daniel Bryan since he is fed up with The Authority's misuse of the power that he gave them. He wants them to remember who is really in charge. He might even be standing alongside Hogan and Austin at the end to celebrate with a victorious Daniel Bryan and the hordes of the YES movement with beer of course!

Hope this happens or something along the lines. I just hope Stone Cold stunners somebody have fun everybody this just turned into a very exciting Wrestlemania in the last couple days with these announcements. Can't wait to hear that glass shatter!