Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Default How Undertaker appears and disappears?????

Follow us on Social Media

I know most of you know and i was never sure about it.I saw some videos on youtube and read about it on google but I didn't find a clear answer.So the questions:

-When the lights go out and undertaker appears behind his opponents,how he does it????

-He comes from under the ring???

-If yes,he waits all the segment under the ring???

-When he goes under the ring ( to prepare) the fans don't see him????

-In the last raw,lesnar opened the casket and it was empty,after a minute taker was inside how they did that???

21-1 time to riot

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

he is magician

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post

-When the lights go out and undertaker appears behind his opponents,how he does it????

-He comes from under the ring??? sometimes, he could run down the ramp

-If yes,he waits all the segment under the ring??? anyone who watches a live event could probably tell us, there could be an underground walkway

-When he goes under the ring ( to prepare) the fans don't see him???? They could well do, it's mainly surprises for tv viewers, or the underground walkway, or they turn the lights out and he walks down and under the ring

-In the last raw,lesnar opened the casket and it was empty,after a minute taker was inside how they did that??? I expected this, either under the ring or under the curtain below the coffin, then somehow a secret compartment to switch to being inside

My guesses

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

There is a mattress and a TV under the Ring for this occasions where the Undertaker can chill and watch the whole show and pops up when he gets his sign
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

How he come very fast in the ring,when light goes off

By this video it is proofed that Undertaker goes under ring

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I should grab some popcorn, this thread might end up being VERY entertaining !!!

As far as appearing from under the ring goes, usually shortly before does it some guys will come down (off camera) and work on the ring, cleaning it, attaching pyro stuff to the corners etc. (They do this several times a night anyway)

Taker (wearing a hoody or something to disguise him) will be one of those guys and will hide under the ring while the crowd are distracted by something playing on the tron.

TL,DR - dudes magic.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Didn't you guys knew there is a whole Leprechaun world under the ring probably he checks in in any of there hotels before his segments

Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 03-30-2014 at 02:28 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator

I've always thought that there is an underground place under the ring, and there's a ladder leading to the ring. Damn, I'm stupid.

Sent from my iPad using DesiRulez mobile app

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Damn, I'm stupid.
    Not everyone has the courage to speak the truth !!

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up

yes, it depends on what time or in between which segment appears... i remember when i went to one of WWE events and he was under the ring the whole time until the segment was over... then after the show he ran back stage!