dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Fires The Original Sin Cara

Follow us on Social Media

WWE announced they have released the original Sin Cara:

"WWE has come to terms on the release of Luis Ignacio Urive Alvirde effective on March 26, 2014. We wish Luis the best of luck in his future endeavors."

Super Member www.desirulez.net

John Laurenitis I can hear him saying this with his annoying voice. People power!

Junior Moderator

I wonder if WWE can still use the Sin Cara gimmick.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I wonder if WWE can still use the Sin Cara gimmick.
    They own the rights, thats why they put another wrestler under the same mask performing as Sin Cara.

Poor Mistico, so badly misused. Go on to AAA and get the star treatment you deserve.
    The Prince Is Here...

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Poor Mistico, so badly misused. Go on to AAA and get the star treatment you deserve.
    Even though he was misused, the guy had more botches in a year than the whole locker room combined in a decade so he just wasn`t ready for the WWE.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Even though he was misused, the guy had more botches in a year than the whole locker room combined in a decade so he just wasn`t ready for the WWE.
    Of course he wasn't. Dude had never wrestled an American style match in his life and they put him straight into a featured position on the main roster? Laughable booking.

Still better than Hunico though.
    The Prince Is Here...

Of course he wasn't. Dude had never wrestled an American style match in his life and they put him straight into a featured position on the main roster? Laughable booking.

Still better than Hunico though.
    Aha so the booking made him botch? Nonsense. They guy just didn`t fit in the WWE and Hunico did a much better job as Sin Cara in the WWE.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I think it's a miracle that he didn't botch his autograph on the contract...

Dat is het, PUNT!!!
    (That's the Bottomline, PERIOD!!!)
    Signature?

Aha so the booking made him botch? Nonsense. They guy just didn`t fit in the WWE and Hunico did a much better job as Sin Cara in the WWE.
    Again, the fact that the guy had never wrestled an American style match before in his life made him botch. Booking him to go straight to the main roster was an huge mistake.
    The Prince Is Here...

Again, the fact that the guy had never wrestled an American style match before in his life made him botch. Booking him to go straight to the main roster was an huge mistake.
    That`s just BS. In the beginning the guy wrestled mostly against guys like Primo and Chavo which are obviously quite familiar with his style. Later on he also wrestled against guys like ADR, Mysterio and Hunico. In all of those matches he was botching the sh*t out of everyone while they are "his style". The most other guys who he faced were typical experienced technical wrestlers who could easily carry the guy. The American style wrestling guys he faced were mostly in tag team matches. You can say whatever you want but he got the perfect opponents for his type of style and still botched the sh*t out of everyone.

That`s just BS. In the beginning the guy wrestled mostly against guys like Primo and Chavo which are obviously quite familiar with his style. Later on he also wrestled against guys like ADR, Mysterio and Hunico. In all of those matches he was botching the sh*t out of everyone while they are "his style". The most other guys who he faced were typical experienced technical wrestlers who could easily carry the guy. The American style wrestling guys he faced were mostly in tag team matches. You can say whatever you want but he got the perfect opponents for his type of style and still botched the sh*t out of everyone.
    Of the guys you listed, the only two with any legit background in lucha were Mysterio and ADR. He's never wrestled Mysterio as far as I can remember and I don't recall him working against ADR much in his early run.

Mistico was massively misused and a big missed importunity for WWE.
    The Prince Is Here...

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

i thought someone was just coping Sin Cara again... but oh man