Retired Staff

Default Will Sonal replace Urvashi?

Follow us on Social Media

The makers of Aap Ke Liye Hum have gone to town saying that actress Urvashi Sharma, who recently got noticed for her performance in Ashuu Trikha’s Baabarr, has been reportedly troubling them and hence, they have decided to replace her with another Delhite, Sonal Chauhan, or hottie Priyanka Kothari.

Urvashi, who was returning from Ahmedabad when she read the news of her troublesome behaviour, called to say, “Aren’t there always two sides to a story? How come no one is interested in my version?” According to her, she gave the required number of dates for Aap Ke Liye Hum, but schedules went haywire because the director had a knee surgery and she was pressed to give more dates. “

I had even re-worked that because I was keen to do the film. I respect Revathy, the director. The film also has respected names like Jaya Bachchan, Raveena Tandon and Ayesha Takia Azmi,” says Urvashi. However, she claims she got a rude shock when the producers gave her the first cheque and it reportedly bounced. “After that, my manager and I made serious attempts to contact the producers but they were unwilling to take calls,” says Urvashi adding, “That’s when I decided I didn’t want to do the film. I sincerely wish Sonal Chauhan or whoever else replaces me in the film all the best. I would have been quiet about the issues faced on this set had the producers been more professional. By maligning me, they are doing the wrong thing.”

Revathy is shocked that Urvashi has spoken to the press about her payment issues. “She has one of the best roles in my film,” she says. “I know my producers have signed her for a very handsome amount. What’s more, she has spoken to me on even small issues like shoes and costumes. I have always tried to get her the best. I’m shocked that for something as major as a payment issue, she is speaking to the press. Had she told me she was facing a problem, I would have made sure things get sorted out.” However, producer Prerna says that even after all this drama, Urvashi may still be doing the film!

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank You Very Much