Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default Triple H's Offended that CM Punk Didn't Want to Wrestle Him at WrestleMania?

Follow us on Social Media

There's a feeling within WWE that while Triple H probably won't admit it publicly, he's probably offended that CM Punk didn't want to work with him at WrestleMania XXX. WWE officials, including Triple H himself, see being able to work with him as a big deal.

On a related note, the attitude within WWE in regards to Punk has changed from "Vince is going to take care of this, everything will be fine" to a very negative response when asking around. The feeling now is that WWE made Punk a lot of money and then he left.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Its about time someone made HHH realized what he really is .....

Other than being the son in law, just a mid card wrestler

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Its about time someone made HHH realized what he really is .....

Other than being the son in law, just a mid card wrestler
    Totally Agree on that, dude
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Yeah, a midcard 13 time world champion.
    The Prince Is Here...

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    ^^^^

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

yeah thats the point. If Miz would be married to Stephanie he would be that too
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    yeah thats the point. If Miz would be married to Stephanie he would be that too
    I'm pretty sure HHH won a couple of titles before he married Stephanie.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I'm pretty sure HHH won a couple of titles before he married Stephanie.
    "Cliq"

Also .... RAW after Summerslam 1999 he won his first WWE title, he had won intercontinental title earlier tho.

Untill then he was riding on Shawn Michaels' bike and then next year, McMahon-Helmsley era began

PS:- 13 times "self scripted" world champion

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I don't think HHH is / was a mid carder...

Before Trips married Steph he had already been in the most popular WWE group of the 90's, won at least one world title, and was unofficially helping book the show already. The main reason for his success through the 00's was every other draw leaving and nobody knew stepping up until Cena and Batista.

To suggest he's only in the position he's in because of who he married is asinine.

EDIT: Hell, a quick trawl of Wikipedia suggests they didnt even get married until 2003.
    The Prince Is Here...

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Before Trips married Steph he had already been in the most popular WWE group of the 90's, won at least one world title, and was unofficially helping book the show already. The main reason for his success through the 00's was every other draw leaving and nobody knew stepping up until Cena and Batista.

To suggest he's only in the position he's in because of who he married is asinine.
    Perhaps he also would have been a main eventer in the last 10 years if he wouldn`t have been married too Stephanie but you can`t deny that he probably wouldn`t have been a 13 time world champion. I mean you can`t compare Triple H too guys like Ric Flair, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker nor was he the face of the WWE like Cena is nowadays. I`m not saying Triple H is a bad wrestler but i he probably wouldn`t have won 23 championships if he wasn`t married with Stephanie. Triple H was great, but even years ago in his prime, there were still guys who were just plain better than him.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

We can argue over this and fill maybe a few pages here but I am not gonna bother with that just quick few notes and I am done.

Just check his so called accomplishments, when they started and what exactly he was working with. He never had a big drawing power like many other top talents.

His only "crazy pop" was at MSG after he returned from an injury and they've been playing that ONE pop over and over in every DVD / feature clip about him. Hell, even Bob Holly got a lot of cheers after he injured his back during a match and WWE turned him face for a while just because of those cheers

He played heel during his whole solo career after he left DX bandwagon, its not stepping up to fill Austin or The Rocks spots because they were faces He actually held back most of the other guys during that time

HHH and Steph started dating around the time the so called "McMahon-Helmsley Era" began, and if anyone been watching WWE since / before then, its easy to see what happened to WWE after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Perhaps he also would have been a main eventer in the last 10 years if he wouldn`t have been married too Stephanie but you can`t deny that he probably wouldn`t have been a 13 time world champion. I mean you can`t compare Triple H too guys like Ric Flair, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker nor was he the face of the WWE like Cena is nowadays. I`m not saying Triple H is a bad wrestler but i he probably wouldn`t have won 23 championships if he wasn`t married with Stephanie. Triple H was great, but even years ago in his prime, there were still guys who were just plain better than him.
    Randy Orton has 11 world championships. Hell, Edge has about 14. Ric Flair has over a hundred. Number of title reigns is a meaningless statistic.

I'm not suggesting Trips is the greatest of all time (far from it) but people suggesting he's only a main event because of who he married are just plain wrong.
    The Prince Is Here...

Randy Orton has 11 world championships. Hell, Edge has about 14. Ric Flair has over a hundred. Number of title reigns is a meaningless statistic.

I'm not suggesting Trips is the greatest of all time (far from it) but people suggesting he's only a main event because of who he married are just plain wrong.
    I agree that he wasn`t just main eventing because he was married to Steph. But number of title runs definitely gives an intention of how big you actually were. To me all the guys you say are/were better than Triple H so that too me means he should have won less championships. Orton is much more talented than Hunter ever was, Edge was just plain better and Flair is one of the best ever in this business.

Sorry, too busy laughing at the idea of freaking Edge being a bigger star/better than Triple H.
    The Prince Is Here...

Sorry, too busy laughing at the idea of freaking Edge being a bigger star/better than Triple H.
    Laugh about it all you want, there are loads of people out there who think Edge was much more talented as Triple H and i am one of them.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I agree, Edge doesn't even come close

Edge ...

* Better on the mic
    * More drawing power
    * Best heal in the business during his heal time
    * Better in ring worker
    * Slept with Lita
    * Vickie's on screen partner
    * Better good looking than HHH
    * Made John Cena look like a bigger Superman than he was

HHH ...

* Married Steph
    * ........ can't think of anything else .........

What you've offered there is a whole series of subjective opinions, and the suggestion that Edge is a bigger draw than Trips, which I'd love to see your evidence for.
    The Prince Is Here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast