dR www.desirulez.net

Default Dish Network Confirms They Will Not Carry WrestleMania XXX

Follow us on Social Media

Below is the new statement that Dish Network sent out confirming that they will not be carrying WWE's WrestleMania XXX pay-per-view:

"Please note that WWE is not willing to adjust PPV costs to satellite/cable companies, which is unfair to their customers. DISH needs to re-focus efforts to support partners that better serve DISH customers and other satellite/cable companies, including DirecTV, have also expressed they may no longer provide WWE PPV events in the future.

DirecTV is indeed carrying WrestleMania but a number of companies are believed to be at least considering dropping WWE on pay-per-view after this event.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Don't see the point, just giving up free money.

But thats why conventional TV will be dead in 10 years.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

With the network, this news doesn't surprise me at all

Junior Moderator

The WWE Network will piss off all cable providers. I won't be surprised if all cable providers decided to stop carrying WWE PPV's.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    The WWE Network will piss off all cable providers. I won't be surprised if all cable providers decided to stop carrying WWE PPV's.
    Exactly what I was thinking, when the WWE Network launches in the UK (in late 2014/early 2015) the majority of fans won't go to Sky to buy the PPV because it costs 15 ($24) but the WWE Network will most likely cost us a 10 subscription (per month) to watch everything including the Reality Shows (House of Legends) and Documentaries including WWE Content from a few decades ago in HD!

Again, PPVs are still free money for them, I really doubt they'll all stop carrying them out of spite.
    The Prince Is Here...

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Again, PPVs are still free money for them, I really doubt they'll all stop carrying them out of spite.
    If it's free money for them, WWE might as well just stop their deals with the cable providers once the Network goes worldwide.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

If it's free money for them, WWE might as well just stop their deals with the cable providers once the Network goes worldwide.
    Not to mention WWE take a cut of the sales, might be free money but when it takes space for something worth much more it gets axed

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Not to mention WWE take a cut of the sales, might be free money but when it takes space for something worth much more it gets axed
    It still costs WWE a lot to uplink the show to the satellite for those cable providers, WWE will make money out of it no doubt but if the margin is not big anymore its better they just drop it all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Like all those other PPV Events that happen on Sundays the same time as WWE shows?
    The Prince Is Here...