Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Sharad Kelkar to host ‘Pati Patni Aur Who'

Follow us on Social Media

Television industry is buzzing with ‘reality shows’... In the fierce race to reach the top position, channels are coming with innovative ideas

or they simply adopt some of the already successful show concept from the ‘West’.

One such show is ‘Pati Patni Aur Who’ based on the well-known The Baby Borrowers. After roping some famous names from the small-screen like Rakhi-Elesh, Debina-Gurmeet Chaudhary, Shilpa-Apurva, Juhi-Sachin Shroff, Mouni-Gaurav, the channel has appointed TV actor Sharad Kelkar as the host of the show. Apart from being a host, Sharad will also act as a friend and confidante of the couples and will unravel the emotional, maddening, challenging, nervous, joyful side of the celebrity couples’ journey to parenthood.

Accepting his new role, Kelkar said, “It’s great to be back with something new and fresh. I am really glad to be a part of this unique concept. I am sure this show will be truly delightful to watch and I will help the audiences get one step closer into the lives of their favorite celebrity couples. I wanted to choose something good but I got the best.”

The show will feature the reality of raising a child, where 5 celebrity couples will go through the challenging, frustrating, yet rewarding experience of parenthood – from infancy to adolescence.