Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Mouli & Himani in Oye Band Baj Gaya!

Follow us on Social Media

Well-known actress Himani Shivpuri, whom we all best remember for her roles in the movies like ‘Dilwale Dulahniya Le Jayenge’, ‘Kuch Kuch
    Hota Hai’, ‘Pardes’, ‘Ham Aapke Hai Kaun’ is returning to theatre after 15 years.

An NSD student, Himani is very excited about playing the role of ‘Shakuntala Mehra’; a successful businesswoman in the play ‘Oye Band Baj Gaya’. According to her, “To be on stage after such a long time is very thrilling. Also, the greatest high any actor can get is to immediately see an audience’s reactions”.
    Sharing stage with her will be Bengali beauty Mouli Ganguly, who is for the first time doing a full-fledged comedy with ‘Oye Band Baj Gaya’. Mouli is playing a role of Punjabi village girl “Suhani”. Last seen in a TV serial ‘Aathva Vachan’, Mouli chirps that, “I am doing an out an out comedy for the first time. The audience will find me doing a very different role which reflects my flair for comedy.”

The entire cast and crew of the play has taken tremendous efforts which they are sure will reflect in their stage performances. ‘Oye Band Baj Gaya’ is a commercial play for the masses to make them forget their problems and enjoy. The play is presented by Pravaah, directed by Tushar Joshi and produced by Sanjay Jha.