Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default whose push u will stop

    Follow us on Social Media





    if u get a chance

    Mine - BIG E
    Del Rio
    Bootista



  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    None of the listed, probably Cena's constant push

  3. #3
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Why you put del Rio & Big E in that List? Del Rio is nowhere near a Push, and Big E's Push has recently stopped, as he always gets his Ass kicked in the recent Raw's from the Real Americans. He just wins then the PPV Matches. I don't se that as a real push ^^

  4. #4
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    589

    Default

    I won't stop but actually "push" HHH out of WWE

  5. #5

    Default

    I'm genuinely enjoying most of WWEs featured cast of wrestlers these days. No one stands out as overpushed.
    The Prince Is Here...

  6. #6
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Del Rio isn't getting a push lol....

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Why you put del Rio & Big E in that List? Del Rio is nowhere near a Push, and Big E's Push has recently stopped, as he always gets his Ass kicked in the recent Raw's from the Real Americans. He just wins then the PPV Matches. I don't se that as a real push ^^
    1.Big just got new merchandise
    2. he has ic title
    3. defeating guys on sd and only few raws too
    4. winning every ppv

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Del Rio isn't getting a push lol....
    del rio defeated bootistai thought i was a pretty big thing ?



  8. #8
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    del rio defeated bootistai thought i was a pretty big thing ?
    Yeah but nobody gave a **** about that, as it was just a steal by Orton coming out, so no Push.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    1.Big just got new merchandise
    2. he has ic title
    3. defeating guys on sd and only few raws too
    4. winning every ppv



    del rio defeated bootistai thought i was a pretty big thing ?
    It doesn't mean he got a push. No one cared about the match anyways.

  11. #11
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    I'd stop pushing Beertista, and replace him with Big Cass


    Dat is het, PUNT!!!
    (That's the Bottomline, PERIOD!!!)
    Big Cass lol. SAWFT!


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •