Default Daniel Bryan vs HHH who will win?

Follow us on Social Media

So as the thread says what are your predictions for Bryan vs HHH match at WM 30?
    Personally I think that now when this whole Cm Punk stuff is getting forgotten, and everybody will concentrate on Bryan's match it's time for WWE to do something huge, very huge. So i think that it would be awesome if during the match Punk would return and screw Daniel Bryan. Then Bryan challenges Punk for a match right there , so the fans would get Punk vs Bryan at wrestlemania. Of course WWE isn't smart enough to come up with something like that ... so I think Bryan will beat Triple H , but then he will lose the main event , because it's more possible for him to become champion in his hometown at Extreme Rules.
    Last edited by Winchester; 03-15-2014 at 10:30 PM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Bryan without a doubt unless WWE screw up with interference again...

Personally I'd love to see a HHH clean win

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I'm good with predictions and i predict Daniel bryan will win vs HHH but randy orton will win the main event.there is no way batista wll get the title and daniel bryan will not win 2 matches at wrestlemania

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    I'm good with predictions and i predict Daniel bryan will win vs HHH but randy orton will win the main event.there is no way batista wll get the title and daniel bryan will not win 2 matches at wrestlemania
    Unless the main event changes or becomes elimination I'm not even watching it...

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    No way in hell Orton keeps the belt. It could go to Bryan, or it could go to Batista because of his big movie coming up, but Ortons dropping it. Definitely.
    The Prince Is Here...

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I say Daniel Bryan will win against HHH, and then in the Main Event it will go down between Batista or Bryan. I agree with Harbinger that Orton is definitely dropping the Title.

Junior Moderator

I think Bryan will win against HHH, and lose against Batista.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

As Everyone Already said that Bryan will win and lose to Bootista in the main event

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

I think Bryan will win everything....

*Fanboy.*

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

After the Opening Segment on Raw, I'm not really sure anymore if Bryan will really win against HHH, because it's HHH xD

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

After today's Raw stipulation i am pretty sure Daniel Bryan will win can't digest HHH in main event but its hard to say who will win main event I am sure even Wwe haven't decided yet but i will still put my money on Bryan for that match too
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 03-18-2014 at 11:47 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    After today's Raw stipulation i am pretty sure Daniel Bryan will win
    +1

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    After today's Raw stipulation i am pretty sure Daniel Bryan will win can't digest HHH in main event but its hard to say who will win main event I am sure even Wwe haven't decided yet but i will still put my money on Bryan for that match too
    Yeah thats what I thought too when I heard the stipulation but on the other hand HHH's ego might be that big that he books himself for the Main Event at WM30 but if thats the case I stop watching WWE for a long time
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

After Raw, I hope HHH even more!