Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 14.29%

1 14.29%

5 71.43%
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Default How would you rate TNA's Lockdown 2014 (Spoilers Inside)

Follow us on Social Media

Wow!!! What a great PPV. All Matches were 4-5 Star Matches. The great Muta return was Awesome and specially Bobby Lashley and Jeff Hardy are back in TNA.

If you havent watched the PPV yet I can only highly recommend it, its really worth it.

BIG 5 STARS from me
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Yeah Wrestling Wise the PPV was great. But after the World Title Match I was a little bit disappointed about the Ending. Otherwise I liked the Face Turn of Bully, and Rest was also good. 4 stars from my side

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Agree with you
    A great PPV 10 stars

Sent from my GT-S7562 using DesiRulez mobile app

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Now that TNA has so many great Superstars they should bring back the TV Title so they have another big Tilte for the upper card to compete for
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I would have given it 4.5, rounded up. Once again that world title match, you kidding me? It's not even 'oh he's the heel what a cheap win' it's 'oh really? same old shit again...' I'm sick of Magnus being the god damn champion and I wont be excited when he loses it, it will just feel like I've stopped drowning, god...

The rest of the event was great though, loved how the final match turned and Gunner vs. Storm was MOTN for me

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Nice PPV

Lockdown & NXT ArRIVAL > Elimination Chamber
    Come on WWE...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Amazing show loved it

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

3 Stars. It was a great PPV but the WHC match ending and the Main event ending was just too f*cked up. I loved the japanes guys and Lashley and all of that. In the WHC matchthat Abyss stuff was just plane stupid so that costs 1 point. And that Willow stuff was just too obvious, also the commentary about Willow ruined it for me while i was actually excited to see Willow. When i saw Bully was the special referee i already knew the ending. So overall a very good PPV but those 2 endings just ruined it for me.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Wait....LOCKDOWN WAS THIS WEEK?!

Crap I'll watch and let ya'll know! (Don't worry, i passed all the post so I'm still in the dark as to what happened)

Loved it, 5 stars. Bully REALLY surprised me in this one, can't wait for the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I gave 5 star, but I meant to give it a 4. While I agree with Jermaine on the world title match, I was ok with the lethal lockdown outcome. And I don't like to strike score down on those cause overall those matches where awesome and to overlook that just because of the end result would be right.I strike one point cause of the fans, they just seemed to not have as much energy for a lot of the matches which disappointed me.

All the matches where great and I like to point out how I love how the title can change hands at house shows and whatnot.