Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do you think Lesnar will end the streak?

Follow us on Social Media

IMO, yes. And also looks like batista will win against Orton too. And we will see an MMA kind of a fight in extreme rules PPV for Batista vs Lesnar.

So what are your thoughts?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Why would they let Lesnar break the streak? The streak is something legendary so why should it be broken by F`n Brock Lesnar of all people? Brock doesn`t need u push at all. Taker will remain his WM streak and will retire in a couple of years after he faced Cena and perhaps even also others like Kane while the streak is still alive. If they will let Brock break the streak there will be many many people who are very fed up with the WWE.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Let me ask you a Question. Arent you afraid that the Wrestling God will strike you with a Lightning for asking such a blasphemous Question?
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Streak will never end. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Why would they let Lesnar break the streak? The streak is something legendary so why should it be broken by F`n Brock Lesnar of all people? Brock doesn`t need u push at all. Taker will remain his WM streak and will retire in a couple of years after he faced Cena and perhaps even also others like Kane while the streak is still alive. If they will let Brock break the streak there will be many many people who are very fed up with the WWE.
    Man he is so old. Did you saw him last week at MNR, his body frame almost looks like a living skeleton. I can't imagine him won on a most physical match ever considering Brock destroyed everyone on his path before. It's very far away from reality since when you are acting, you should try as much as possible to be near on real. When he choke slammed brock, I bet brock jump high on his own and taker just push him down. Well if he can still perform better and relying too much for brock to act, he still deserve to win it. But if not maybe I can even beat the streak too.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

The truth is he's old and normally he should lose in such a match , Lesnar is still young and he's a monster .
    BUT , he's still The Undertaker , he's like a living legend of the WWE , he shouldn't ever lose , I mean , they will mention him after many many years and remember him as the legend he was and his streak , he shouldn't be beaten , that's how I see it , but the possibility for Brock to "conquer" him is quite high , he might just become the next big thing in the WWE and people will want to beat him at Wrestlemania in the next years , they need another guy to be the main eventer , to carry Undertaker's legacy on .
    But we'll see what happens at Wrestlemania

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfDevils View Post
    Man he is so old. Did you saw him last week at MNR, his body frame almost looks like a living skeleton. I can't imagine him won on a most physical match ever considering Brock destroyed everyone on his path before. It's very far away from reality since when you are acting, you should try as much as possible to be near on real. When he choke slammed brock, I bet brock jump high on his own and taker just push him down. Well if he can still perform better and relying too much for brock to act, he still deserve to win it. But if not maybe I can even beat the streak too.
    This isn`t about reality. In reality Taker should retire because that`s the best for his body. This is about the streak, the streak will remain because it`s a legacy which by Taker will be remembered for ever so Brock won`t break it that`s for sure.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Nope. Only two i could have possibly seen ending it are Cena or Punk. Neither of those will actually happen. If the streak ends now to a part timer who won't be around for much longer then it ruins the legitimacy of the streak and people will stop caring as much.

Streak will never be beaten. I do think this is the last match of it though.

Junior Moderator

Obviously, no. WWE likes to make Undertaker's enemies look good heading into Wrestlemania, but we all know that Taker will always win.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I guess u watching wrestling from a while and haven't seen much of Undertaker's career years. Streak is a brand shutting it down can cost millions let me just put it that way.

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    +1

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    +1

but what punk did to wwe as he was with in the contract and left wwe & wwe can't do anything so may be just may be lesnar would go off script and end the streak

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    +1

but what punk did to wwe as he was with in the contract and left wwe & wwe can't do anything so may be just may be lesnar would go off script and end the streak
    then he gets sued for millions
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

+1

Wanted to say the same like Eiden. Probably he's gonna get sued than.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

+1

Punk can't leave unless he had in his contract which probably he had that he can quit/leave any given day else he is not a so dumb to leave Wwe can sue him and about Lesnar he won't do that he is a professional doing that just to end a streak will leave all his accomplishments worthless cause no one will respect such person.

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Is it jokes time already?

Seriously tho, streak won't end and definitely NOT by Lesnar.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    The truth is he's old and normally he should lose in such a match , Lesnar is still young and he's a monster .
    BUT , he's still The Undertaker , he's like a living legend of the WWE , he shouldn't ever lose , I mean , they will mention him after many many years and remember him as the legend he was and his streak , he shouldn't be beaten , that's how I see it , but the possibility for Brock to "conquer" him is quite high , he might just become the next big thing in the WWE and people will want to beat him at Wrestlemania in the next years , they need another guy to be the main eventer , to carry Undertaker's legacy on .
    But we'll see what happens at Wrestlemania

If they want some one to take on Undertaker lagacy, its not going to be the guy that made one of the most horrible main events in WM history with Goldberg and at the same night said fu*k you to the fans as he walked out on the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post

If they want some one to take on Undertaker lagacy, its not going to be the guy that made one of the most horrible main events in WM history with Goldberg and at the same night said fu*k you to the fans as he walked out on the company.
    Maybe you're right , and last Raw he threw a monitor into some fans , but who knows what WWE could be thinking .

Do you know what money is? If not I'll just spell it out for you, Taker will win

+1

Lesnar is a professional and likes that hefty pay check, what is this I don't even...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast