Results 1 to 6 of 6
03-05-2014, 04:35 PM #1
Daniel Bryan Says He Wants to Be The Guy WWE Relies On
Daniel Bryan spoke with with 97.1 The Ticket in Detroit earlier today. Here are some highlights:
* Regarding taking a Batista Bomb and a Pedigree on RAW, he's used to getting beat up on TV every week.
* He only got about two hours of sleep but said he wants to be the guy that WWE relies on because it means you're in a top spot.
* Bryan plugged tonight's live Main Event and SmackDown tapings, mentioning that his sister isn't a wrestling fan but she still likes to attend WWE events because of how entertaining they are.
* Bryan thinks people felt sympathy for him for being the underdog and that's how they began to connect with him. Bryan went on to say there's a mystery with all connections to crowds and he's very fortunate to have that connection.
* Bryan is glad Total Divas is there but he has on ambition to be a reality TV star. He says filming it is hard work. Bryan says he and Kane pitched the idea of a "Two Dudes" reality show when they were partners.
* Bryan says he is a huge Seattle Seahawks fan but does not follow football. He says he's not a bandwagon jumper because he followed them when they were 2-14.
* Bryan mentioned how the WWE talents are always told that their "belts" are championships and titles. "Belts hold up your pants" Bryan mocked.
03-06-2014, 03:41 AM #2
He for sure will be one of the guys the WWE is going to rely on in the next few years!
I am the best in the world at what i do.
03-06-2014, 04:11 AM #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Ohio, USA
03-06-2014, 04:28 AM #4
Agree with you both. If he gains the Title again, he should have then a long Title Rain. Not like the Day, and 5 minutes or s he has combined from his 2 WWE Title reigns already xD
03-06-2014, 04:35 AM #5
They are already relying on him but he won't be the next '' John Cena'' for obvious reasons.
Star Of The Month May 2013
Wrestler Of The Month February 2013
03-06-2014, 03:43 PM #6