View Poll Results: How will you rate the Show?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 star

0 0%
  • 2 stars

0 0%
  • 3 stars

2 14.29%
  • 4 stars

9 64.29%
  • 5 stars

3 21.43%
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default How will you rate WWE Raw 03/03/14 (May Contains Spoilers!)?

Follow us on Social Media

How will you rate this weeks WWE Raw Episode?

Take the Poll, and post your opinions below!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

4 stars for me it was a good show. Heyman coming out in Punks music cracked me up.(BTW looks like the rumor of Punk coming back this night was nothing but that) Though I am gettin tired of them having Mark Henry get his ass kicked by Lesnar. They couldn't get Khali or Ryback for this?

At last The Uso Brothers have finally become Tag Team Champs. ;3 Paul Bearer to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame and everything... Quite good episode.

But I still feel that something was missing in this episode... Something... something straight edge...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

They were smarta$$ in opening Raw kept Punk in the show without having him i guess all this was pre-planned. Overall a good show i will give it a 4 star

It's Clobberin Time

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

5 Stars. For the first time in a long time I felt like WWE is actually trying to do a good show lol.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

4 Stars, I liked the way the crowd rioted (sarcasm) The Uso win, I wonder if Billy's shoulder being off the mat while hooked will be led upon, unsure if unintended or Angle. Batista's 'spear' was rubbish... The whole segment was a bit messy, thinking back I should have given this a 3!

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

5 stars, great show. Great that the Usos are tag champs but i did miss Punk. And that Heyman promo makes me doubt if the CM Punk already have become a work already or not. Because Heyman is the only one Punk would accept this kind of promo from and it also was the first time others even mentioned the Punk situation so it could have already came to a work.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Good show,well done to the usos, but the other part of the show was nothing.we didn't learn anything new
    Undertaker was missing,the real americans didn't brawl as we all predicted,the guest host wasn't used right,hogan was missing too.

It was just like they want to promote the next raw......hogan will make annoucment,they will announce bryan vs hhh,they will announce cena vs wyats and the undertaker will probably cut a promo.next raw may deserve 5 but this was a 3 for me.

the good parts of the show was the heyman promo and the paul bearer tribute.

21-1 time to riot

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

I will give 3 Stars. It was nothing special.

The biggest disappointment was the main event.
    Batista just somehow lost it. Few years ago he was a freakin beast and explosive. After the return his matches were just
    slow. He moves clumsy. Also i have noticed that his fights are set like this typical Cena bullsh*t. He gets beaten down and comes back with 2-3 moves and wins. This is not the Batista who was my favourite wrestler.

HHH vs DB "promo" was bad or maybe i am bored because i gotta listen to this story for such a long now, without something really happend.

i'm happy that The Usos got the tag titles. They deserve it. I think they got a bright future

The mixed tag team match ... just useless and boring.

Diva match, useless and boring as always.

Ziggler vs ADR, the best about the match was the car !!!

Sheamus vs Christian, was ok but i cant stand Christian. Go retire old man, plz.

dR www.desirulez.net

4 Stars - The Wyatt Family vs. The Shield was really good but WWE shouldn't always have Wyatt-Shield interaction all the time to (for example) shadow CM Punk. Cena-Wyatt segment was boring and I am not excited by Batista doing anything now, not even the heel turn. I bet the WWE Universe don't even know Batista turned on Smackdown, they have been booing him for a long time because he is like a heel to them.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

4 star ---> -1 for taker not being on the show

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

4 Stars from me.Everything was good but someone was missing

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........