Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default Dave Meltzer: "CM Punk will be back on Monday

Follow us on Social Media

CM Punk is expected to return at tomorrow night's Raw in Chicago, Illinois, according to Dave Meltzer on today's edition of Wrestling Observer Radio.

While Meltzer wonít say heís 100% sure Punk will be at the show, his source, who he says is "one of the biggest stars in the industry," said that itís 100% certain.

Punk has been absent from WWE programming since the Raw following the Royal Rumble on Jan. 27. Meltzer reported Punk had legitimately left the event after telling Vince McMahon he was "going home." By the following Wednesday, the official WWE website stopped advertising Punk for future events. The matter was publicly acknowledged by McMahon on Feb. 20 during a quarterly conference call to investors, with the CEO replying to a query concerning his status: "He's taking a sabbatical, let's just put it that way."

My Opinion: I don't think so, and I only will believe it when it really happens!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

No more talk needed, let's wait till tomorrow night!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Junior Moderator

I couldn't care less about Punk returning. I really don't know why he's returning when he left on his own terms.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I couldn't care less about Punk returning. I really don't know why he's returning when he left on his own terms.
    It sounds a bit like the child who didn't want the orange lollypop he was given and wanted the strawberry one, now he wants that orange lollypop because he's simply not getting the strawberry one!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Or a great "worked angle" that most of the "smart" people think its real and keep talking about it

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Or a great "worked angle" that most of the "smart" people think its real and keep talking about it
    Could be, but the way the WWE handled it, that isn`t how they normally would handle this so that would be strange. And i would love to see Punk back in the ring but if it all just was to make a statement he should stay away for at least a while longer.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Apparently Corey Graves is at the show tonight. If WWE gives us fake CM Punk i might buy a second subscription to the WWE Network just to give them some more money.
    The Prince Is Here...