Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Default Kurt Angle Telling People He's Returning To WWE?

Follow us on Social Media

Jeff Hardy, who will return to TNA as Willow, is featured on the PPV poster for TNA Sacrifice. The show will be a live PPV on April 27.

Kurt Angle reportedly told several people at Saturday's Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio that he will be returning to WWE in September. His current TNA deal expires in September. If there isn't a no-compete clause in his contract, he would be able to go back right away. Angle has been open recently about the idea of returning to WWE and finishing his career there. He's also talked about who he wants to fight if he goes back. The issue is - he may not be able to pass a WWE physical.

Neither WWE nor TNA have commented on this news, so take it as a rumor for now.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I hope he passes the Test, as I want to see a few more matches of him in the WWE!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

WWE want him to return, he can HHH the tests if he can't pass them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    WWE want him to return, he can HHH the tests if he can't pass them lol
    I don't get this. There's a big difference between Trips being old but still capable of wrestling, and Kurt Angle, who's been addicted to prescription painkillers for over a decade and who's body is held together with duct tape and prayers.
    The Prince Is Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    I don't get this. There's a big difference between Trips being old but still capable of wrestling, and Kurt Angle, who's been addicted to prescription painkillers for over a decade and who's body is held together with duct tape and prayers.
    I guess you didn't get what I meant, go back to the era when Steiner joined WWE and they wanted him to do a physical

Junior Moderator

I would like Angle to return. He deserves a run in the WWE.

I guess you didn't get what I meant, go back to the era when Steiner joined WWE and they wanted him to do a physical
    Which is totally the same era as today, with the Wellness Policy, concussion awareness and a ban on blading and headshots.
    The Prince Is Here...

Which is totally the same era as today, with the Wellness Policy, concussion awareness and a ban on blading and headshots.
    Some people happen to have a way of skipping some of those things, that's what I'm getting at

Some people happen to have a way of skipping some of those things, that's what I'm getting at
    Except they don't, anymore. Thats what I'm getting at. Hulk Hogan, for example.
    The Prince Is Here...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Except they don't, anymore. Thats what I'm getting at. Hulk Hogan, for example.
    Some people still skip those and Hulk Hogan is facing the brutal reality where he knows exactly what he can and can not do anymore

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Some people still skip those and Hulk Hogan is facing the brutal reality where he knows exactly what he can and can not do anymore
    Ok, you've clearly got the insider information. Who's skipped a physical in the last 5 years or so?
    The Prince Is Here...

Ok, you've clearly got the insider information. Who's skipped a physical in the last 5 years or so?
    Probably HHH... WWE can say what they like, in an industry that big with that much cash words mean very little, past present or future. Hogan isn't wrestling because he can't and likely doesn't want to.

More to the point if Angle returns and if he wants to we will see him wrestle, simple as that
    Last edited by Neil Law; 03-03-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Probably HHH... WWE can say what they like, in an industry that big with that much cash words mean very little, past present or future. Hogan isn't wrestling because he can't and likely doesn't want to.

More to the point if Angle returns and if he wants to we will see him wrestle, simple as that
    That doesn't make any sense, Triple H may be old and have had injuries in the past, but he's in far better shape than Kurt Angle and has shown himself perfectly capable of wrestling. Its utterly bizarre to suggest he wouldn't require himself to take a physical he'd almost definitely pass.

At this point in Angles career I hope WWE signs him to a 20 year exclusive deal and then never lets him near a wrestling ring. Its for his own good.
    The Prince Is Here...

That doesn't make any sense, Triple H may be old and have had injuries in the past, but he's in far better shape than Kurt Angle and has shown himself perfectly capable of wrestling. Its utterly bizarre to suggest he wouldn't require himself to take a physical he'd almost definitely pass.

At this point in Angles career I hope WWE signs him to a 20 year exclusive deal and then never lets him near a wrestling ring. Its for his own good.
    I was referring to the steroid use previously for HHH, there was a whole portion of controversy regarding him around the time Steiner joined WWE and regarding the wellness program, which HHH has blatantly skipped over due to his 'position'

The whole point was some superstars are simply too 'important' for anything to take them down, including any said 'laws' It's easy to ignore but it's the truth and pretty obvious. I'm sure we'll see this soon enough though, if you believe Angle wouldn't pass a physical, if he joins WWE and when he wrestles I'd be interested in your views then

I was referring to the steroid use previously for HHH, there was a whole portion of controversy regarding him around the time Steiner joined WWE and regarding the wellness program, which HHH has blatantly skipped over due to his 'position'

The whole point was some superstars are simply too 'important' for anything to take them down, including any said 'laws' It's easy to ignore but it's the truth and pretty obvious. I'm sure we'll see this soon enough though, if you believe Angle wouldn't pass a physical, if he joins WWE and when he wrestles I'd be interested in your views then
    You keep saying these things. I'd love for you to produce even a shred of evidence to support them. I don't know what a WWE physical entails, Angle might be able to pass one, but I hope he doesn't. If he knows whats good for him he'll take a nice cushy well paid trainer role in NXT and let his body heal up at long lost.
    The Prince Is Here...

If by just looking at those so called Superstars who claim to never use steroids, you can not even have a guess what goes on then Vinnie Mac is very happy to have fans like you around.

Oh ok, so your evidence is "they have muscles so must use steroids". If you'd said that at the start I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to get an intelligent answer out of you.
    The Prince Is Here...

Oh ok, so your evidence is "they have muscles so must use steroids". If you'd said that at the start I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to get an intelligent answer out of you.

This guy skipped the tests also lol