View Poll Results: How will you rate the Show?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 star

0 0%
  • 2 stars

0 0%
  • 3 stars

1 7.14%
  • 4 stars

6 42.86%
  • 5 stars

7 50.00%
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Default How will you rate WWE Raw 24/02/14 (May Contains Spoilers!)?

Follow us on Social Media

How will you rate this weeks WWE Raw Episode?

Take the Poll, and post your opinions below!

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

4 stars, it was an overall great show, and UNDERTAKER IS BACK!! and Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker at WrestleMania! Holy shit, it was highly expected, but this is gonna be a great match, they have fought before, and they both won some, but this is probably Undertaker's last match in the WWE, so I don't know if the WWE will make the streak end 22-0 or will they make it end 21-1, Brock is a huge superstar but I doubt that he can beat the Undertaker, guess we will just have to wait and see
    Hulk Hogan also returned, and the matches were amazing, except the divas match TBH, they could have made it better
    What's disappointing is that free events like Raw and Smackdown are way better than Pay-Per-Views

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

5 Stars.. great Raw and great crowds.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Despite all returns pre announced and rumored it was a good show as expected when Taker walks down the ramp you just can't give below 5 stars

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Despite all returns pre announced and rumored it was a good show as expected when Taker walks down the ramp you just can't give below 5 stars
    I did. I gave it 4 stars.

Why? Lesnar vs Taker. I don't like it. But hey I could have a different tune after WM. But for now, I was something I was hoping would never happen......oh and the divas match was bad too. (doesn't help after watching the freaking awesome knockouts street fight (A freaking STREET FIGHT) on tna last week.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

5 stars...everything i wanted to see.build up for wrestlemania,many matches that i wanted to see(bray vs roman,kane vs bryan,christian vs sheamus) ,Undertaker returned and although i was waiting for this and knew exactly when he will return i was surprized at the end because i wasn't waiting a fight at the end.always like a boss undertaker chokeslamed lesnar,and give credit to lesnar because he sells undertaker's chokeslam very well.

awesome closing moments,i guess i don't spoil something since it writes on top there are spoilers inside.(if i do remove it)

21-1 time to riot

Good Raw, AWFUL crowd more interested in trying to be "smart" than reacting to the show.
    The Prince Is Here...

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I did. I gave it 4 stars.

Why? Lesnar vs Taker. I don't like it. But hey I could have a different tune after WM. But for now, I was something I was hoping would never happen......oh and the divas match was bad too. (doesn't help after watching the freaking awesome knockouts street fight (A freaking STREET FIGHT) on tna last week.
    It was expected as he only had two opponents left for this year Cena and Brock not sidelining others like Christian, Y2J, RVD even Bryan but we all know Wwe ain't risking a Undertaker WM match on any of them. About match they have faced each other many many times their chemistry will sell match easily also Wwe did good by showing Old Taker dominant or people would say he can't handle Brock at WM. About raiting its my personal opinion you can even give zero if you didn't liked lol.

It's Clobberin Time

Ooooooooooooh yessssssss, instant 5 stars! Taker in the house, let the road to WM truly begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    It was expected as he only had two opponents left for this year Cena and Brock not sidelining others like Christian, Y2J, RVD even Bryan but we all know Wwe ain't risking a Undertaker WM match on any of them. About match they have faced each other many many times their chemistry will sell match easily also Wwe did good by showing Old Taker dominant or people would say he can't handle Brock at WM. About raiting its my personal opinion you can even give zero if you didn't liked lol.

Everything else was pretty good. I can't let the idea of Bit*h Lesnar facing Taker ruin it for me.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

4 stars, good show but although i knew Taker VS Lesnar would happen i didn`t like it. And the build up wasn`t good if you ask me, yes it`s taker and i enjoy hi, a lot but this was quite lame if you ask me.

I am the best in the world at what i do.