View Poll Results: How will you rate WWE Elimination Chamber?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 star

0 0%
  • 2 star

3 18.75%
  • 3 stars

3 18.75%
  • 4 stars

8 50.00%
  • 5 stars

2 12.50%
  • Not worthy of a star

0 0%
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Default How will you rate WWE Elimination Chamber 23/2/2014?(May Contain Spoilers)

Follow us on Social Media

1 Star
    2 Stars
    3 stars
    4 stars
    5 Stars

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Forgot to add Poll
    Show was all in all good. Shield vs Wyatts was amazing. Chamber Match also very good Quality but a stupid ending. (It actually was the Ending I predicted). So with that it's 4 stars. If we would have gotten a New Champ it would have been 5. Probably Title will change hands tomorrow Night.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Shield vs Wyats and Big E vs Swagger were good , the rest of the show was simply crap.
    The Elimination Chamber match was also good untill Orton got in it and ruined it , result was too predictable , too many interferences , too stupid .
    3 stars.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

For me, I will give it 2 stars, it was a pretty awful show, the only match that was nearly decent was The Shield vs the Wyatts
    The rest of the event was complete bullcrap
    Batista vs Del Rio : Del Rio should have won, Batista is complete bullcrap, he just returned and he is going to beat everyone, he is probably going to beat Orton as well at Wrestlemania
    Wyatts vs Shield : The only decent match in the entire evening
    Kickoff match : Meh, it was boring IMO
    NAO Vs Usos : Lame, I loved the NAO but they are getting old, give the titles to new talent, goddamit
    AJ Vs Cameron : Seriously, if you want AJ to win, make her win by pinfall or submission, stop with the cheap finishes
    BIG E vs Jack Swagger : completely predictable
    and the main event, the whole reason this show sucked
    The Elimination chamber match : Ok, first off, it started great, then it started going downhill, Cesaro or Bryan should have won it, but no, Orton must win it, he sucks.. First off, What the hell does the Wyatt family have to do with this? I know the authority sent them, but what the hell? Why did the outside officials even let them in? Complete BS, second, When Kane was knocked out, why didn't any of the outside officials get him out of the cage? This is bullcrap
    This event overall, sucked bigtime, and I am actually glad I watched it on a livestream and didn't waste another 30$ after the Royal Rumble shit

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

do add contains spoiler in the title before someone starts crying about it

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Lame PPV except for Wyatt/Shield Match. Ending of the Chamber Match sucked bad. I mean they drag every competitor out of the Chamber when they get eliminated but Kane who has nothing to do with the Match lays 5 minutes next to the door and no one drags him out. When I saw him laying there it was so clear that he ruins the Match for Bryan so 5 minutes before it happens I knew what will happen totally buzz kill.

Pretty lame and predictable ppv but I still give it 3 Stars. WWE really has to work on their Product
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

4 stars
    The shield vs Wyatt was amazing and will be more if Shield win
    Big E vs Jack swagger was good
    Tag team Championship was very good but don't like the winners
    Divas match not bad
    Booootista vs Alberto del rio Bullshit,I was surprised when they are chanting for Del rio
    Elimination chamber was amazing until orton comes in

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

5 Stars I really like this PPV it was better than The Royal Rumble. Shield vs Wyatts was great and the WHC I thought the match will suck but it was awesome. we also had a great wrestling crowd the fans chanted '' bootista and p****y to Orton'' haha.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Lame PPV except for Wyatt/Shield Match. Ending of the Chamber Match sucked bad. I mean they drag every competitor out of the Chamber when they get eliminated but Kane who has nothing to do with the Match lays 5 minutes next to the door and no one drags him out. When I saw him laying there it was so clear that he ruins the Match for Bryan so 5 minutes before it happens I knew what will happen totally buzz kill.

Totally agree. As soon as Kane was out there you knew what was going to happen. I'm tired of these screw job endings in the title match at a pay per view. I understand Orton is a heel, but there doesn't need to be interference every time he wins. I guess I'm old school, but expect more out of a ending at a pay per view.

Chamber match up to all the interference was good. Christian had some nice spots.

As others had said Wyatt/Shield match stole the show.

Crowd was awesome too.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Despite crap ending main event was good mostly cause of Christian Bryan and Cesaro, and also Shiel vs Waytt's match other than that Ppv falled flat 2 stars for those 2 matches. Have PPV in hometown and don't make lesnar show? Idiotic

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

4 stars, I thought the matches ranged from good to awesome and I loved the crowd.

4 stars

Found it funny when the crowd chanted cm punk heavily followed by a lesser Y2J chant, which the commentators only commented on the latter...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

5 stars awesome ppv

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    4 stars

Found it funny when the crowd chanted cm punk heavily followed by a lesser Y2J chant, which the commentators only commented on the latter...
    Yea , commentators mentioned about Y2J chants and others but said nothing about CM Punk chants .
    So ignorant WWE.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

4 stars
    Batista vs Del Rio : Sucked. Even all diva`s are more over than Batista
    Kickoff match : Nothing special
    Oldtimers Vs Usos : Good matches, Cody and Golddust are great and should have won.
    BIG E vs Jack Swagger : Great match from both guys, i think Big E definitely proved the doubters they are wrong.
    Wyatts vs Shield : Epic. This was the best match i have seen in a long, long, long while in the WWE. This was WM worthy, even headlining worthy although they are far from that status yet. If the WWE plays their cards right with The Wyatts, The shield and guys like DB, Antonio Cesaro, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler and Big E they got a very bright future.

The Elimination chamber match : Yes it was clear that Orton would retain his championships but the match itself (excluding the ending) was good. Cesaro had an awesome outing which he did deserve, he is for sure gonna be a great WWE champion one day. DB was great as usual and did deserve to win but we all knew the outcome. About Cena and that pale redhead i don`t care so that leads me too Christian. Why was he in the chamber? I mean he deserves it but they didn`t give him that good of a showing. Than it would have even been better if they did make Lesnar take out Christian to get in the chamber so that will be a good lead up too Taker challenging him. What are they going too do with that now? And that Kane ending was lame.

Overall it was an OK PPV, what saved it big time for me was The Wyatts VS The Shield match, damn those guys are talented.

I am the best in the world at what i do.