dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Keeping Talents Busy In New Orleans

Follow us on Social Media

- There will be lots of live programming on the WWE Network during WrestleMania XXX week. The idea is that New Orleans is a big party city and WWE officials don't want any embarrassing experiences so they will be keeping the talents as busy as possible. As noted, Vince McMahon made a promise to some of the talent that he would not sleep at all during that week.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Good that the talents get loads of stuff to do but talking about distrustful. I mean the guys are professionals so you need too trust them and give them some space to do things on their own just like in every other company.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Good that the talents get loads of stuff to do but talking about distrustful. I mean the guys are professionals so you need too trust them and give them some space to do things on their own just like in every other company.
    +1!

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Vince is treating them like a sports team. He just doesn't want anyone partying and potentially making a fool of the WWE. Vince is that strict boss

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Vince is that strict boss
    A dictator i see

Junior Moderator

I agree ^^^^

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Yeah but they are on the road and working hard almost every day, I guess they will use every small chance to get a little bit Fun. At least I would
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Yeah but they are on the road and working hard almost every day, I guess they will use every small chance to get a little bit Fun. At least I would
    Is there anything wrong with having fun? It just depends on what "fun'' means too them. If they just go out and have a drink or just play golf or whatever, what`s wrong with that. And even if they would misbehave, yes it would be bad for WWE but if you aren`t at work, you can do whatever you want. I know that isn`t how it`s suppose to be but no company in the world can tell you how to act when you arent`t working.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Is there anything wrong with having fun? It just depends on what "fun'' means too them. If they just go out and have a drink or just play golf or whatever, what`s wrong with that. And even if they would misbehave, yes it would be bad for WWE but if you aren`t at work, you can do whatever you want. I know that isn`t how it`s suppose to be but no company in the world can tell you how to act when you arent`t working.
    But you also have to think about "outside interference" I bet in new Orleans will be a lot drunk Idiots who would love to start a fight with a wrestler and they cant risk injuries

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    But you also have to think about "outside interference" I bet in new Orleans will be a lot drunk Idiots who would love to start a fight with a wrestler and they cant risk injuries
    Lol , let's be honest , even if this sport is scripted (fake) , don't tell me John Cena is gonna get beaten up by a drunk fool , couse that's not possible xd

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mode View Post
    Vince is treating them like a sports team. He just doesn't want anyone partying and potentially making a fool of the WWE.

I'm sorry, I just had to.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Lol , let's be honest , even if this sport is scripted (fake) , don't tell me John Cena is gonna get beaten up by a drunk fool , couse that's not possible xd
    First, drunk fools are never alone. secondly, Sucker Punch. Even a drunk fool can knock someone out if the guy isnt ready for it. Thirdly, Cena could injure himself by self defense. I broke my Hand once when I punched a guy on the back of his head after he attacked me

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Breaking News:- The superman character that Cena plays on RAW doesn't work in real life. Do some google search and you will be surprised how many "tough" wrestlers have been beaten up in bar fights

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post

I'm sorry, I just had to.lol
    I think you meant, LOL!