Thread: Hhh and vince

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Default Hhh and vince

Follow us on Social Media

HHH should turn wrestler and vince should take the control

i find hhh average most of time he suck as ceo he is good heel without a doubt but he should turn as a wrestler (not part time) and give control to vince and vince is amazing without doubt
    if u have any doubt then check the best attitude era storyline austin vs vince

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

it's a good idea but hhh has reached a level that he cn't wrestle every week vs midcarders(fndangoo ,r-truth....) he must turn wrestler but part time like batista and lesnar.it would be awesome if he stayed and fought every week like cena but i don't think he will.

21-1 time to riot

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    it's a good idea but hhh has reached a level that he cn't wrestle every week vs midcarders(fndangoo ,r-truth....) he must turn wrestler but part time like batista and lesnar.it would be awesome if he stayed and fought every week like cena but i don't think he will.
    He's NOT reached to that level for me. I will still put him as a mid card "wrestler" no matter how much he writes his own glorious legacy.

Junior Moderator

I don't think he'll be wrestling. I can see Vince stepping down and HHH taking over.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    HHH should turn wrestler and vince should take the control

i find hhh average most of time he suck as ceo he is good heel without a doubt but he should turn as a wrestler (not part time) and give control to vince and vince is amazing without doubt
    if u have any doubt then check the best attitude era storyline austin vs vince
    It's true that HHH is a far better wrestler than a guy in suit but if you are being offered money with less risk why would you wrestle daily.

It's Clobberin Time

I hate the character Triple H with the passion of a thousand burning suns, so him as a suit wearing authority heel works for me just fine. I always got sidetracked from hating Vince by how much I enjoyed his strutting and whatever.
    The Prince Is Here...