dR www.desirulez.net

Default Vince Not Happy with Top WWE Star Not Being Over, Titus vs. Darren Talk

Follow us on Social Media

In regards to Darren Young vs. Titus OíNeil being added to the WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, there people rolling their eyes at RAW with some suggesting that itís going to be five minutes of fans doing nothing but chanting for CM Punk and showing they have no interest.

- Vince McMahon is said to be unhappy with Batista not being over with fans. Thereís a continued frustration within WWE that Batista isnít being perceived as a bigger star when heís scheduled for the WrestleMania XXX main event after a lengthy absence from the company.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    - Vince McMahon is said to be unhappy with Batista not being over with fans. There’s a continued frustration within WWE that Batista isn’t being perceived as a bigger star when he’s scheduled for the WrestleMania XXX main event after a lengthy absence from the company.
    But ... but ... YOU know what fans want better than they do, Vinnie Mac.

Junior Moderator

The Royal Rumble fans ruined everything. That's probably why.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    The Royal Rumble fans ruined everything. That's probably why.
    I think it's 50/50. Probably a lot just jumped on the bandwagon and booed him, but there are others (just like me) who didn't want to see him from the beginning.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Way too early for a match between Titus and Darren at a PPV and as for Batista, i just don`t like the guy. He was good before he left but now he just isn`t the same anymore.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Way too early for a match between Titus and Darren at a PPV and as for Batista, i just don`t like the guy. He was good before he left but now he just isn`t the same anymore.
    too early how ? they built a nice segment and i am happy that titus is on the card they guys is damn talented

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    too early how ? they built a nice segment and i am happy that titus is on the card they guys is damn talented
    That segment wasn`t done that well if you ask me, they should have taken in way further before doing a match at EC. And Titus is talented but is Darren Young that talented? I mean good too see some midcard or perhaps even lower-midcard guys get an opportunity at a PPV but there are loads of midcarders i prefer too see at a PPV.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

That segment wasn`t done that well if you ask me, they should have taken in way further before doing a match at EC. And Titus is talented but is Darren Young that talented? I mean good too see some midcard or perhaps even lower-midcard guys get an opportunity at a PPV but there are loads of midcarders i prefer too see at a PPV.
    agree the segment was not that gud but don't doubt on darren

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    agree the segment was not that gud but don't doubt on darren

Did i miss something in that video? Because to me that was at best an average wrestling match and nothing special happened at all.

Super Member www.desirulez.net

Did i miss something in that video? Because to me that was at best an average wrestling match and nothing special happened at all.
    Was that Camacho too? Yea Darren didn't do anything in that match haha but I have seen Darren and Titus have some good matches and feuds on NXT. Darren got to show off some moves when they were getting pushed when he came out gay. But I agree the build to this EC ppv match was very short, they could have made it more interesting. Darrens gonna have a hard time getting fans behind him with this short build, but Titus knows how to get booed. I must say I am worried for Darrens job after mania because u can tell they wanna push Titus. Darren was ok as a singles competitor in NXT but it's not going to be easy for him now.