Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR www.desirulez.net

Default Naomi Originally Planned to Face AJ Lee at WrestleMania

Follow us on Social Media

There are still no word on plans for the WWE Divas Title at WrestleMania XXX. The original plan, before Naomi got injured, was for her to face AJ Lee in New Orleans. Naomi would likely have won the title as part of a storyline on the next season of Total Divas.

Naomi's injury and comeback can still play into Total Divas. After receiving word last week that she won't need surgery, there is still time to figure her into WrestleMania plans. She's estimated to be out of action for 4 to 6 weeks. She won't be able to appear on TV, unless she drives to RAW, because the pressure from a flight would be dangerous for her condition.

Junior Moderator

Have Naomi and Cameron broken up?
    Last edited by DZSharma; 02-21-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I don`t mind not having a diva`s match at WM lol.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I like it after a big Match to calm down, before the next one is up! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I like it after a big Match to calm down, before the next one is up! ^^
    I won`t watch it live so getting a drink between matches or something isn`t really a problem for me so just dismiss the diva`s from WM lol.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Have Naomi and Cameron broken up?
    NO but would love to see soon at mania leading aj win

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Some people need a bathroom break too

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    I know, but i don`t because i won`t watch it live so for me they can scrap it lol.

I know, but i don`t because i won`t watch it live so for me they can scrap it lol.
    "Fast Forward / Skip" button was invented keeping you in mind

"Fast Forward / Skip" button was invented keeping you in mind
    Wow seriously? Is there a Fast forward button? I never knew that.

What the f*ck?! What is up with the hate? We would have finally seen two diva that can actually put on a good show, and this is that shit they get.

Oh let me guess, you gonna take a piss when Lita get inducted too. Did you also got mad cause they were doing a tribute to May Young.

seriously....you guys.....

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    We would have finally seen two diva that can actually put on a good show, and this is that shit they get.
    Hang on, you realise AJ would have been in that match right? lol

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

AJ is overrated , too childish to take it seriosly most of the time , can't really see the WWE division going anywhere anytime soon , TNA is far ahead at that .

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Hang on, you realise AJ would have been in that match right? lol
    Compared to other diva's AJ isn't that bad. She actually shows improvement unlike a certain Red head on total divas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    AJ is overrated , too childish to take it seriosly most of the time
    I don't think I ever heard anybody overly praise AJ. So I don't think she is overrated.

Of course TNA is ahead. For godsake the had a streetfight.(Though I don't know about the NXT divas)

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Compared to other diva's AJ isn't that bad. She actually shows improvement unlike a certain Red head on total divas.

I don't think I ever heard anybody overly praise AJ. So I don't think she is overrated.

Of course TNA is ahead. For godsake the had a streetfight.(Though I don't know about the NXT divas)
    Aj is not really the best diva and her longest reigning Divas Champion run is definitly undeserved, so I would say overrated fits there not bad

And yeah agree Divas < Knockouts. I Only say last knockout Standing

Do you know Richard Cheese?

What the f*ck?! What is up with the hate? We would have finally seen two diva that can actually put on a good show, and this is that shit they get.

Oh let me guess, you gonna take a piss when Lita get inducted too. Did you also got mad cause they were doing a tribute to May Young.

Someone's angry I guess

First of all i don`t like the word diva and i don`t think diva`s should wrestle because the can`t. WWE girls do act like diva`s accept of a couple. Second of all i just don`t like there work in ring and promo wise except that from AJ. Third and last, they are using diva`s instead of girls who can wrestle as some in NXT can so why use them? In yes in general i`m not a fan of the diva`s i just don`t enjoy woman wrestling, that doesn`t means i`m bashing on them it just means i don`t like it.

And talking about the subjects of Mae Young and Lita i actually applauded for both because i thought it was both great and deserved.

First of all i don`t like the word diva and i don`t think diva`s should wrestle because the can`t. WWE girls do act like diva`s accept of a couple. Second of all i just don`t like there work in ring and promo wise except that from AJ. Third and last, they are using diva`s instead of girls who can wrestle as some in NXT can so why use them? In yes in general i`m not a fan of the diva`s i just don`t enjoy woman wrestling, that doesn`t means i`m bashing on them it just means i don`t like it.

And talking about the subjects of Mae Young and Lita i actually applauded for both because i thought it was both great and deserved.
    1. It doesn't matter what they are called be it Diva or what not and these are Diva's that can wrestle. AJ has actually shown improvement but more so Naomi, she's proved that the division still has some hope aside from a Barbie doll crap.

2.Who don't you like? All of them? I can get the promos, I'll agree with you on that. But in ring what about Natilia, Tamina, or Alicia Fox?

3. They do use the girl from NXT. Haven't you seen? And the reason would they don't do it more is cause they want then to improve better or else we'll get another unready, botching mess like a certain red haired dumbass we know.

4. Yeah, you kind of are bashing them. Did you not say to dismiss the Diva's match from WM in general? Yeah, lets do that again. Let's smash some talented girls dreams of going to the grandest stage and spend 10 minutes seeing Fandango do a dancing skit with Sanitono instead.

So you may not like them, but it seems you just flat out don't respect them.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

1. It doesn't matter what they are called be it Diva or what not and these are Diva's that can wrestle. AJ has actually shown improvement but more so Naomi, she's proved that the division still has some hope aside from a Barbie doll crap.

2.Who don't you like? All of them? I can get the promos, I'll agree with you on that. But in ring what about Natilia, Tamina, or Alicia Fox?

3. They do use the girl from NXT. Haven't you seen? And the reason would they don't do it more is cause they want then to improve better or else we'll get another unready, botching mess like a certain red haired dumbass we know.

4. Yeah, you kind of are bashing them. Did you not say to dismiss the Diva's match from WM in general? Yeah, lets do that again. Let's smash some talented girls dreams of going to the grandest stage and spend 10 minutes seeing Fandango do a dancing skit with Sanitono instead.

So you may not like them, but it seems you just flat out don't respect them.
    2. When was the last time you saw Natalia, Tamina or Alicia Fox in Singles action??

3. The girl from NXT is Emma and she is horrible so far what I have seen
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    3. The girl from NXT is Emma and she is horrible so far what I have seen
    Yeah, WWE really haven't done a good job of explaining what makes Emma the best female wrestler in the company.

Although on the other hand, her Muta Locking the shit out of AJ at WM might be a good way to correct that.
    The Prince Is Here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast