dR www.desirulez.net

Default The Rock Leading Candidate for the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame

Follow us on Social Media

The Rock is said to be the leading candidate for the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame in California, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

It's more up to Rock, if he wants it, and how his schedule goes. It's no secrete that The Rock carries a heavy work-load and is pretty busy with films and television shows these days.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Too sooooooooooon ... that is all

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

We may say too soon, but look at all the other inductees over the years, he's more deserving than a lot of them

Deserving? yes, but he's also the most active of them all and may actually come back later this year or early next for WM31. He's not "retired" like many other young performers in HoF and it doesn't feel like he fits there just yet.

Junior Moderator

I think he'll make one more run before being induced into the HoF.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

For me it's also too early maybe 3-5 more years or so.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

If it would mean that he would also retire than i would say yes, would hate it if he get`s another big run instead of some hard working full-timer.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Rey Mystero would lead 2k15 HOF

When I think of Edge and Lita being inducted then there's no such thing as 'too early' when it comes to HOF all of the sudden. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?

Edge and Lita have pretty much closed wrestling chapter and are not as much actively in the media like The Rock. They both also had major injuries that forced them to retire hence the induction into HoF seems perfectly fine and well deserving.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Edge and Lita have pretty much closed wrestling chapter and are not as much actively in the media like The Rock. They both also had major injuries that forced them to retire hence the induction into HoF seems perfectly fine and well deserving.
    Fair enough but Rock however is not an active wrestler. If he was an active wrestler as we speak then I'd agree with the 'Too early'-opinion but since he spends so much time doing things outside of WWE, I wouldn't count him as an active wrestler at all. What he does outside WWE is irrelevant to me.

Rock may be fit still physically speaking but his prime status-wise has passed quite some time ago, thus wouldn't be surprised if he got inducted. Also I wouldn't count age either so much since it's more about the accomplishments themselves rather than how long one has lived age-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?