dR www.desirulez.net

Default Jay Lethal Says There is a "Big Chance" CM Punk Could Return to Ring of Honor

Follow us on Social Media

Jay Lethal spoke with Donald Wood of Ring Rust Radio about CM Punk's current situation and whether or not he think Punk would ever return to Ring of Honor.

"Would I like to see CM Punk return to Ring of Honor? Of course. Mainly the reason would be from a business standpoint. The fact that AJ Styles is returning brings a couple of new eyes paying attention to Ring of Honor. That situation would carryover to the fact that I would love CM Punk to come back to Ring of Honor because then there would be a few more eyes watching Ring of Honor that perhaps weren't watching Ring of Honor before. And they'll see a couple of matches and they'll see that Ring of Honor actually has one of the greatest wrestling products out there and they'd continue to watch much after CM Punk's matches.

"I do think that there is a big chance [that Punk could return to Ring of Honor] because before CM Punk left Ring of Honor to go to WWE I was there for one of his last matches and I was there for a lot of CM Punk's career in Ring of Honor and CM Punks blood and his DNA strands have Ring of Honor written all over it. The way he acted, he just loved Ring of Honor so much that I really do believe that CM Punk could return."

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Would be great, if he does it would definitely be a reason to start watching ROH while i actually don`t even make the time. Then i`ll rather stop watching WWE Main Event and Smackdown instead of missing ROH!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Would be great, if he does it would definitely be a reason to start watching ROH while i actually don`t even make the time. Then i`ll rather stop watching WWE Main Event and Smackdown instead of missing ROH!
    You watch WWE Main Event and Smackdown?

RoH beats both already lol

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    You watch WWE Main Event and Smackdown?

RoH beats both already lol
    I know it does but i still keep on watching that shit lol. Although Main event i don`t really watch that, i just skip trough it.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator

RoH would blow up if Punk returned. There would definitely be an increase of fans on that show.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I don't think he will return to ROH because one of the reasons he left WWE is because he is tired of wrestling in general.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I don't think he will return to ROH because one of the reasons he left WWE is because he is tired of wrestling in general.
    Wasn't it because of the hard travel schedule the WWE had, and he wanted to take Rest? I think if he took Rest, there's a chance he returns to ROH.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Wasn't it because of the hard travel schedule the WWE had, and he wanted to take Rest? I think if he took Rest, there's a chance he returns to ROH.
    There were a lot of reasons he left and that's one of them but if he returned to ROH I might start watching it.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

If he does return to ROH, I hope he goes straight after Mike Bennett, given the references Mike has done and used Punk's move(s) these past weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

Mike: What...?