Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default "I am happy being a host for a TV show " - Jayashree Venketaramanan

Follow us on Social Media

TVís new host Jayashree Venketaramanan who is enjoying her jobs as a host says that she is very much protective about the environment as she doesnít like to waste paper.

Jayashree Venketaramanan who rose to fame with Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga on Imagine and later was seen playing as petite Nanhi in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 on Colors, has taken a break from fiction shows these days.

The actress is seen as a host on UTV Stars' newly launched show TV Shivi. Being the host of the show, the Jayashree comes across as a housewife Shivi who presents the TV news to the viewers.

It seems that Jayashree loves her job as a host and is not too keen to act in daily soaps at the moment as she says, "Right now, I am only focusing on my show TV Shivi on UTV Stars where I am playing the character of a house wife Shivi who talks about the news related to Television. I want to give my best and that is why I am not planning to take up any new project till I am in this show."

While chatting with her we also found out that Jayashree is very much protective about the environment and thus doesn't like to waste paper at all. Jayashree likes to avoid the use of paper and urges people to make less use of the same as it harms our environment. However, the actress refused to elaborate more on the wastage of paper in detail.

We agree with your views about the wastage of paper Jayashree and wish you all the very best for your show!