dR www.desirulez.net

Default Possible WrestleMania XXX Plans for Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam

Follow us on Social Media

With the ongoing concern over roster depth within WWE and Vince McMahon’s concerns over the WrestleMania XXX card, plus CM Punk’s future being up in the air, there is a renewed interest in bringing back Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho.

It was recently reported that Jericho wouldn’t be returning due to creative issues and that Van Dam was expected back in time for WrestleMania. Now word is they want Jericho back also.

A match with RVD vs. Jericho was pitched at a recent creative meeting but is not even close to being locked in at this point.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Yeah, they can start the feud with a promo saying, its for their SEVENTEENth Anniversary of very first match they had back in ECW

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    With the ongoing concern over roster depth within WWE and Vince McMahon’s concerns over the WrestleMania XXX card, plus CM Punk’s future being up in the air, there is a renewed interest in bringing back Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho.

It was recently reported that Jericho wouldn’t be returning due to creative issues and that Van Dam was expected back in time for WrestleMania. Now word is they want Jericho back also.

A match with RVD vs. Jericho was pitched at a recent creative meeting but is not even close to being locked in at this point.
    Love both of those guys especially Y2J but i don`t want a match between those guys without even having a feud. Than i rather prefer a match from people from the main roster who perhaps aren`t as good as those guys but do make a good feud.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator

Y2J vs. RVD would be interesting. It would be cool if one of them returned, and then the other interrupted. Then it would lead to their match.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Yeah... We dont have any Superstars on the Roster lets bring another two old guys Back
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Yeah... We dont have any Superstars on the Roster lets bring another two old guys Back
    Well, RVD is currently under contract. His contract permits him to take breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    yeah he wrestled what? 90 Days after his return? yeah he definitly deserves the spot

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    yeah he wrestled what? 90 Days after his return? yeah he definitly deserves the spot
    There is no 'spot'. We're talking about Jericho vs. RVD. It would actually even out if they both faced each other.

There is no 'spot'. We're talking about Jericho vs. RVD. It would actually even out if they both faced each other.
    of course there is a spot. Actually two spots. There is a limited air time, you know? An 20 Minutes RVD Vs. Y2J Match means 1 less Match for Guys who worked the whole year

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Actually as I read on several sources, the Contract ran out, and there was no 90 Days break, so they need to have to sign him again.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Actually as I read on several sources, the Contract ran out, and there was no 90 Days break, so they need to have to sign him again.
    Really? I'm pretty sure I saw on prowrestling.net that he was permitted to breaks.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Really? I'm pretty sure I saw on prowrestling.net that he was permitted to breaks.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I remember that, that was what I read.