Results 1 to 4 of 4
02-18-2014, 08:30 PM #1
John Cena Hints at Main Event Level Push for Cesaro
Here are some highlights from John Cena's appearance on Steve Austin's podcast:
* Cena says he feels great, turns 37 in April and still feels he can keep up with anyone who comes through the doors to wrestle for WWE.
* Cena said he wishes there was more motivational reinforcement from WWE officials. He admitted that WWE officials create a "walking on eggshells environment."
* Cena said WWE has a locker room full of very talented guys but also a locker room full of Superstars who are fearful for their jobs. Cena said some of them are not willing to take the next step.
* Cena feels WWE is on the cusp of getting a real all-star roster for the first time in a long time.
* Cena said WWE is moving towards more action and less talk.
* Cena talked about working with Cesaro at the Performance Center for a Muscle & Fitness shoot. Cena said he likes to get to know talents on a personal basis when WWE is ready to push them to the main event.
02-18-2014, 10:13 PM #2
02-19-2014, 06:11 AM #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Ohio, USA
Cesaro definitely deserves it. Can't wait until he becomes the WWE World champ.
02-21-2014, 09:19 PM #4
What a great match it was Cesaro vs Cena
AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion
We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........