Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default Backstage Update on The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX

    Follow us on Social Media





    Word is that The Undertaker has agreed to face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX in April and the match is a lock now. Right now, theyíre in the process of going over scheduling as Lesnar doesnít want to spend an entire week at Takerís hometown in Texas to go over the match like his recent WrestleMania opponents have done.

    According to a source close to the situation, Lesnar doesnít mind going to Texas to plan the match but only wants to go for a few days. This isnít seen a major stumbling block and is something that is being worked out.

  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    So basically Lesnar is going to go through the exact training with Taker that everyone else has done and enough to make the match happen smoothly, all other talk is hype

  3. #3
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Wijk bij Duurstede, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Wow that amazes me. Didn`t think Lesnar would even go for a couple of days. But as it seems now perhaps it will be a good match!


    I am the best in the world at what i do.

  4. #4
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Looks like Taker will challenge Lesnar on the 24th.

  5. #5
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    WOW that means that this Match could be the worst Match of Taker since Years. Guess I wont be that much excited about that Match now
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  6. #6
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Don't underestimate Lesnar. His style might be very stiff but he sure as hell can "wrestle" a great match

  7. #7
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    WOW that means that this Match could be the worst Match of Taker since Years. Guess I wont be that much excited about that Match now
    Why would it be the worst? It looks like a great match.

  8. #8
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Why would it be the worst? It looks like a great match.
    The reason the last Taker Matches were Perfect 5 Stars Matches and so flawless is because he rehearsed the Matches with his Opponents over Weeks therfore if Lesnar wont do that the Match wont be as same Quality as the last Matches
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  9. #9
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    The reason the last Taker Matches were Perfect 5 Stars Matches and so flawless is because he rehearsed the Matches with his Opponents over Weeks therfore if Lesnar wont do that the Match wont be as same Quality as the last Matches
    I'm sure Lesnar will go, but probably not as long as other superstars have gone for in the past.

  10. #10
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I'm sure Lesnar will go, but probably not as long as other superstars have gone for in the past.
    Yeah propably 1 Weekend. That Match will be nothing compared to the last 5. Damn it, the Taker Match was always my WM Highlight and now they wont even get me that.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  11. #11
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Yeah propably 1 Weekend. That Match will be nothing compared to the last 5. Damn it, the Taker Match was always my WM Highlight and now they wont even get me that.
    It's possible

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •