dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage Update on The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX

Follow us on Social Media

Word is that The Undertaker has agreed to face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX in April and the match is a lock now. Right now, theyíre in the process of going over scheduling as Lesnar doesnít want to spend an entire week at Takerís hometown in Texas to go over the match like his recent WrestleMania opponents have done.

According to a source close to the situation, Lesnar doesnít mind going to Texas to plan the match but only wants to go for a few days. This isnít seen a major stumbling block and is something that is being worked out.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

So basically Lesnar is going to go through the exact training with Taker that everyone else has done and enough to make the match happen smoothly, all other talk is hype

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Wow that amazes me. Didn`t think Lesnar would even go for a couple of days. But as it seems now perhaps it will be a good match!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator

Looks like Taker will challenge Lesnar on the 24th.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

WOW that means that this Match could be the worst Match of Taker since Years. Guess I wont be that much excited about that Match now
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Don't underestimate Lesnar. His style might be very stiff but he sure as hell can "wrestle" a great match

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    WOW that means that this Match could be the worst Match of Taker since Years. Guess I wont be that much excited about that Match now
    Why would it be the worst? It looks like a great match.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    Why would it be the worst? It looks like a great match.
    The reason the last Taker Matches were Perfect 5 Stars Matches and so flawless is because he rehearsed the Matches with his Opponents over Weeks therfore if Lesnar wont do that the Match wont be as same Quality as the last Matches

Junior Moderator

The reason the last Taker Matches were Perfect 5 Stars Matches and so flawless is because he rehearsed the Matches with his Opponents over Weeks therfore if Lesnar wont do that the Match wont be as same Quality as the last Matches
    I'm sure Lesnar will go, but probably not as long as other superstars have gone for in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    I'm sure Lesnar will go, but probably not as long as other superstars have gone for in the past.
    Yeah propably 1 Weekend. That Match will be nothing compared to the last 5. Damn it, the Taker Match was always my WM Highlight and now they wont even get me that.

Junior Moderator

Yeah propably 1 Weekend. That Match will be nothing compared to the last 5. Damn it, the Taker Match was always my WM Highlight and now they wont even get me that.
    It's possible