dR www.desirulez.net

Default Big Show Says His Job Is To Help Establish Younger Guys

Follow us on Social Media

The Big Show spoke with DNA about changes in professional wrestling since he first started back in 1995.

"The business has completely evolved. when I started in 1995, it was like rock and roll," Show said. "We couldn't do anything wrong. The arenas were sold out. Our boss took good advantage of that and started building for the future. WWE went from teenage material to young adult to more family oriented which I think is a great move for our company. Nowadays it's hard to get families together to watch a programme. Our product is something that everyone can watch. I like to shake my big butt and make the kids laugh. it's a good feeling."

Big Show talked about what it's like being a champion in the business.

"Sometimes people think it's cool to be a champion, but being a champion is a lot more work actually. Yes it's an ego trip to be a champion, but there is a lot more involved in it. My role now is to establish the younger guys and help them find out who they are as a talent."

Junior Moderator

That kinda sucks. He deserves a title reign.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Yes it's an ego trip to be a champion, but there is a lot more involved in it. My role now is to establish the younger guys and help them find out who they are as a talent." [/I]
    Someone tell this to Cena, Orton and HHH please

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Just Cena...

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    Just Cena...
    John Cena loves WWE. He has basically made them millions and thats why he wins all the time. I'm sure he won't be bothered to lose, it just WWE that makes him win.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    John Cena loves WWE. He has basically made them millions and thats why he wins all the time. I'm sure he won't be bothered to lose, it just WWE that makes him win.
    I think Cena has WWE by the short and curlies, I'm sure his ego makes him win, not WWE

He comes across as genuine but he just strikes me as a 2 face egotistical fanatic