dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Wink The Real Americans *Smackdown Spoiler*

Follow us on Social Media

What do you guys think about the Real Americans ?
    Cesaro defeated Orton clean and Swagger won the Fatal 4-Way Intercontinental Championship #1 Contender Match.
    Will that be a big push for those 2 ?

Me, personally, I would like to see Cesaro as WWE World Heavyweight Champion (of course) and even Swagger as a IC Champion (he has improved a lot in recent weeks while teaming with Cesaro)
    Btw, Antonio Cesaro shortened his name to Cesaro Don`t understand why.

Opinions ?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

The Name shortening came from Vince personally, because he thought that the Antonio doesn't make him sound tough enough. xD As for Cesaro, a World Title win would be Awesome, but it most likely won't happen, but I think he's gonna have some nice spots in the Chamber. Otherwise the chance for Swagger to win the Title is more likely against Big E, but I also think Big E will go as Intercontinental Champion to Wrestlemania.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Orton is going through a losing streak from all the EC participants so it was predictable

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Cesaro win at SM and will lose at EC for sure
    as for Swagger he also will lose to Big E

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Well they both looked good , Swagger and Cesaro , I hope they get some titles soon , they deserve it , at least the tag team if not more .

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

If they are planning a new champ i don't know why they will go with Cesaro when Bryan can fill the whole arena alone plus Cesaro vs Batista for some reason i find it a weird rivalry out of nowhere. Also don't forget Orton loses doesn't mean he will be out of title picture, the champ has right to rematch i am hoping myself i don't see a boring one on one match with Batista.

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator

They didn't like Antonio. I actually like Cesaro only. Sounds cool.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Cesaro will have a great showing at EC but will lose. The same goes for Swagger, he will have a great showing but he will probably go on to WM with the title to face Mark Henry.

I think Cesaro in the future will be a WWE World Heavyweight Champion and he definitely deserves it. Swagger is also a great wrestler who at least should get a couple of runs for the IC and US championship.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

That is because he put them all over now, so they will put him over at the Chamber and walk out as champ. I am not happy about it, but it very much looks to be that way. They almost always do that back and forth pattern where one puts over the other, then at the next meeting the other puts them over.

Just like in a match, whoever starts off winning at the beginning, usually loses at the end. It is like that in 90% of the matches.