dR www.desirulez.net

Default Sting Hoping for a Match Against The Undertaker This Year

Follow us on Social Media

Regarding Sting not signing a deal with WWE yet, it's more because WWE is dragging their feet. We noted before that WWE officials are in no hurry to get Sting signed for a WrestleMania XXX match but word is that Sting himself was hoping for a match against The Undertaker at this year's event.

Since Sting lives in the Dallas area, he is willing to meet up with The Undertaker and work out the match in private at Undertakerís gym, over and over, to get it right, which is what Undertakerís opponents have done for the past several years. Thatís one of the reasons the matches have gone over so well. There was some concern that Brock Lesnar, who is in it because he makes big money for a limited amount of work and only has a certain number of dates on his contract, may not be willing to spend several extra days working with Taker to get the entire match worked out.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Need more practice !!!!

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I like Sting, but why should he deserve the match with Taker instead of guys like DB who have been working hard all year? Sting has been out of the WWE for a long time so he should be glad if he get`s a match against Taker at WM next year. And another example why Brock shouldn`t get the match against Taker at WM.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I like Sting, but why should he deserve the match with Taker instead of guys like DB who have been working hard all year? Sting has been out of the WWE for a long time so he should be glad if he get`s a match against Taker at WM next year. And another example why Brock shouldn`t get the match against Taker at WM.
    HAHA everyone makes that mistake. Sting NEVER worked for WWE at all. Sting was in WCW and when WWE bought WCW, Sting left. Sting didnt have a single Match for WWE.

I have to kinda disagree with you on this one. Sting Vs. Undertaker would be the most epic Match of all time. 2 Icons facing each other at the greatest stage of them all. Only if I imagine that I get a pumped up feeling and you have to think that the time runs out for both of them.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    HAHA everyone makes that mistake. Sting NEVER worked for WWE at all. Sting was in WCW and when WWE bought WCW, Sting left. Sting didnt have a single Match for WWE.

I have to kinda disagree with you on this one. Sting Vs. Undertaker would be the most epic Match of all time. 2 Icons facing each other at the greatest stage of them all. Only if I imagine that I get a pumped up feeling and you have to think that the time runs out for both of them.
    You`re right on that WCW stuff. But you are contradicting yourself. You are one of the people who is constantly saying WM should be about the guys who have worked hard all year in the WWE. So then why the hell should sting deserve it? That`s quite a big contradiction isn`t it? But i do agree it would be a great match. But you can`t only think about yourself, all of the kids don`t even know who Sting so it must have a much better build up, considering that next years WM is a much better option.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    You`re right on that WCW stuff. But you are contradicting yourself. You are one of the people who is constantly saying WM should be about the guys who have worked hard all year in the WWE. So then why the hell should sting deserve it? That`s quite a big contradiction isn`t it? But i do agree it would be a great match. But you can`t only think about yourself, all of the kids don`t even know who Sting so it must have a much better build up, considering that next years WM is a much better option.
    Actually in that point I dont contradict myself. The Rock, Batista, HHH are "young" enough to have another run in WWE and work to deserve there spot at WM but the Window for Sting and Taker is closing more and more with every match they have. I dont think wether sting nor Taker have more than 1 or maybe 2 Matches left in their Tank. And also the Taker Match has nothing to do with my problem with the rest of the Matchcard or did you ever heard me saying "Why does the Undertaker dont have to work to deserve his spot at Mania"
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator

I'm sure before both men retire, they will clash at a Wrestlemania. We're all just waiting for when.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I think this year not possible

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........