Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: 10 laws of computing
09-09-2009, 07:14 PM #1
10 laws of computing
1. When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it
2. When you get to the point where you really understand your computer,
it's probably obsolete.
3. The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual
where you'd least expect to find it.
4. When the going gets tough, upgrade.
5. For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
6. To err is human...to blame your computer for your mistakes is even
more human, its downright natural.
7. He who laughs last, probably has a back-up.
8. The number one cause of computer problems is computer solutions.
9. A complex system that doesn't work is invariably found to have
evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.
10. A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but rarely
what you want it to do.