dR www.desirulez.net

Default Daniel Bryan’s WrestleMania Plans Up In the Air, NXT Diva Gets Her New Name, More

Follow us on Social Media

- Jim Ross and The Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer recently appeared on Sherdog Radio to discuss MMA. You can download the show at this link.

- WWE NXT Diva Sarah Backman has been given her new NXT ring name – Shara. She can now be found on Twitter at @SharaWWE. Backman is WWE’s first Swedish female wrestler and a former world arm wrestling champion.

- F4Wonline.com confirms that WWE officials are discussing the idea of putting Daniel Bryan into the WWE World Heavyweight Title match with Batista and Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania XXX, making it a triple threat. Bryan vs. Triple H in a singles match is also still on the table. As noted, WWE officials are holding off on making any big decisions, at least until Elimination Chamber is over.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I will most likely NEVER forget a statement from Jim Corrnet regarding HHH's legacy, he said something like this.

"HHH was the guy who never was a big draw by himself but always worked with those who could draw big."

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    I will most likely NEVER forget a statement from Jim Corrnet regarding HHH's legacy, he said something like this.

"HHH was the guy who never was a big draw by himself but always worked with those who could draw big."
    Totally agree, just listened to that interview a couple of days ago!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Daniel deserve to be in the main event,maybe WWE giving this opportunity to DB because they are afraid of lossing another big star

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........