dR www.desirulez.net

Default Lita Issues Statement on Her 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Induction

Follow us on Social Media

- 2014 WWE Hall of Famer Lita posted the following statement to her official website about the induction:

"YO! Congrats to all of us! I heard you on social media, repping "LITA HOF 2014" signs at shows, and hashtagging your little hearts out. Your voices were heard! What better place than Wrestlemania 30!

I was so proud watching my bestie enter the 2013 class in the Hall of Fame. I know how hard she had worked, I watched her develop as a wrestler, talent, and woman over the years. I know fans were excited to see our generation of women represented in the HOF. Often in the same breath, I heard support from fans expressing their desire for me to join the ranks of my piers as well. I had hoped at some point I would, but didn't realize it would be just around the corner.

I tend to have an expect the worse philosophy so I won't be let down, which seems like a pessimistic outlook when I tend to be such a positive person. Maybe not pessimistic, maybe more self preservation. So much goes into selecting each class and watching each person touches me in a slightly different way, although it is always a similar sense of joy for each person to be able to have that moment where they are able to reflect on their journey and the fans have an opportunity to show their support.

When I played with my band, The Luchagors, my guitar player, Shane, had this exact opposite approach. Every day was going to be "the best day ever" "the best show ever" "the best meal ever" Every event was about to be the best ever. The thought of that ideology, while endearing, was SO annoying to me! It just clashed with my self preservation. This show at this BBQ joint 35 minutes south of Louisville, KY is NOT going to be the best ever, and that's okay. But, just stop saying it is! Let's just revel in the awkward, "fun"comfortable moment that we are all sharing. Not everyone can say they have played a show in a BBQ restaurant with the 97 year old owner hooked up to a respirator shoved in the corner in a wheelchair. Should I say hello? Maybe better to act like I don't notice she's there? I know, dedicate a song to her. I can't make this shit up, people.

I appreciate that not every day is the best day ever. At this point in my life, I can reflect on everything I've ever been through and know that I have learned, grown, and evolved from it. I can appreciate the good and the bad and derive an equal appreciation from each event. For every weird Texas Chainsaw BBQ show, there was a run in at a TLC match at the Astrodome. For every full body cry I've had, I have had uncontrollable laughter.

So, here I am Class of 2014 Hall of Fame, the dumpster diving punk rock kid that was never supposed to make it, but with too much kid power to let anything get in my way, gearing up to give a speech and accept my position in front of the ultimate under dog of a city. It seems kind of like the best thing ever- xxx, Amy"

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

She deserved it!

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator

She definitely deserves it, and she's HOT

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    She deserved it!
    Yeah maybe in 10 Years. There are a lot older guys who she get it first.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Yeah maybe in 10 Years. There are a lot older guys who she get it first.
    The last couple of years it was likely to put some women in the HOF. So who deserves it more than Lita?

The last couple of years it was likely to put some women in the HOF. So who deserves it more than Lita?
    It doesnt have to be a woman only because they had a woman in it for last couple of years. So there are tons of people, Paul Bearer, Tito Santana, Kamala, Mr Perfect and I could keep on with that.

WWE shouldnt wait till people die to honor them. Lita could wait till she is 40 or something and known as "Oldschool"

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    It doesnt have to be a woman only because they had a woman in it for last couple of years. So there are tons of people, Paul Bearer, Tito Santana, Kamala, Mr Perfect and I could keep on with that.

WWE shouldnt wait till people die to honor them. Lita could wait till she is 40 or something and known as "Oldschool"
    Actually they do cause other wise there will be a loads off people screaming discrimination. At least that how it works here. And yeah there are people who deserve it more but they build a HOF class around a couple of stars so it can`t be all stars. And you are contradicting yourself because you are naming a couple of people who actually are already dead. Most wrestlers die young so it isn`t that strange loads of them are already dead before being inducted into the HOF. The HOF is also about paying tribute so i don`t mind that people get inducted after they have passed away.

Ps. Tito and Mr. Perfect are already in the HOF.

Actually they do cause other wise there will be a loads off people screaming discrimination. At least that how it works here. And yeah there are people who deserve it more but they build a HOF class around a couple of stars so it can`t be all stars. And you are contradicting yourself because you are naming a couple of people who actually are already dead. Most wrestlers die young so it isn`t that strange loads of them are already dead before being inducted into the HOF. The HOF is also about paying tribute so i don`t mind that people get inducted after they have passed away.

Ps. Tito and Mr. Perfect are already in the HOF.
    Yeah you got me there I just dropped some names without doing research but I hope you get my point. There are tons of people who waited way too long for there induction and some wont be able to enjoy there induction cuz they are already dead

New Arrivals

Lita

She is very hot and my love. I am glad that she will Hall of Fame. I hope still see her in the ring.