dR www.desirulez.net

Default RVD Meets with Triple H at RAW?, More

Follow us on Social Media

- As noted earlier, Rob Van Dam was backstage at RAW yesterday but word is that he left earlier in the evening. Talk backstage was that RVD was there to meet with Triple H.

- WWE's website has posted exclusive videos from last night's RAW in Los Angeles. Cameron talked to Byron Saxton and said Naomi is being positive and in good spirits despite her eye injury. WWE also posted what happened during the commercial for Mark Henry vs. Dean Ambrose when Seth Rollins responded to the CM Punk chants.

Junior Moderator

RVD should return before WM.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DZSharma View Post
    RVD should return before WM.
    yeah right that another one gets a not deserved spot at WM
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    yeah right that another one gets a not deserved spot at WM
    +1

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

You guys act like Wrestlemania doesn't have enough spots lol..and it's mostly about wrestlers who draws and get them more money.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    You guys act like Wrestlemania doesn't have enough spots lol..and it's mostly about wrestlers who draws and get them more money.
    and you act like it has unlimited spots It shouldnt be about that it should be the well deserved highlight for every hard working man/woman in the company and specialy of that year

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

and you act like it has unlimited spots It shouldnt be about that it should be the well deserved highlight for every hard working man/woman in the company and specialy of that year
    Fully agree.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Let's face it , if they put there only wrestlers that wrestle every other day of the year , wrestlemania won't be special at all , that's how they think and they are right .
    People like us that want to see those guys rise and main event are also right , but WWE cares more about the bigger majority of audience than the critics . WWE will never make critics be satisfied , it's just never gonna happen , that's what I learned from how much time I spend watching it , so i`m enjoying whatever they bring , it's fun watching anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Let's face it , if they put there only wrestlers that wrestle every other day of the year , wrestlemania won't be special at all , that's how they think and they are right .
    People like us that want to see those guys rise and main event are also right , but WWE cares more about the bigger majority of audience than the critics . WWE will never make critics be satisfied , it's just never gonna happen , that's what I learned from how much time I spend watching it , so i`m enjoying whatever they bring , it's fun watching anyway .
    WHAAAAAAT?!
    They did it like that every WM from 1-27, I think and it was always a special Event. WM was always the Highlight for the hard working guys. everyone worked their butt off to be a part of the biggest event of the year and WM 28 they started the Bullshit with bringing back the Legends and since that day there was Heat about it.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

WHAAAAAAT?!
    They did it like that every WM from 1-27, I think and it was always a special Event. WM was always the Highlight for the hard working guys. everyone worked their butt off to be a part of the biggest event of the year and WM 28 they started the Bullshit with bringing back the Legends and since that day there was Heat about it.
    It's because the first times they brought back superstars at WM , their ratings got huge , so they repeated it and still do it , because it gives them huge ratings , and that's what WWE cares about , the majority , trying to make it special .

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    It's because the first times they brought back superstars at WM , their ratings got huge , so they repeated it and still do it , because it gives them huge ratings , and that's what WWE cares about , the majority , trying to make it special .
    Just a "minor" correction, I hope you meant buy rates when you mentioned "ratings" because WM is a PPV and there are no ratings for PPVs

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

If he wants to be in the WM he should be in the mania but in the kick off show or opening of the show

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........