dR www.desirulez.net

Default Story on Vince McMahon Wanting to Blue Dot Christian Confirmed

Follow us on Social Media

Last summer we noted that former WWE writer Alex Greenfield told The Fight Network in an interview that at one point, Vince McMahon wanted to put a blue dot over Christian's face because it bothered Vince. Greenfield said:

"Right before I started, there was a big show, I think it might have been in Toronto. Christian was just so completely over, and everybody thought he was going to get a push at, I think it was the World Heavyweight Championship at that point. We were on the plane one time shortly after I started, and Vince was just like God damn, I just dont like his face. His face really bothers me." I was like, Hes ugly, Vince? No, its not that hes ugly, its just, I dont know, its ratty! You know what we should do? That Kennedy gimmick. And were all like, What? Some see-on of the Kennedy fortune I guess got arrested for rape in the 1990s at some point. When the woman who was accusing him was on the stand, all of the networks put a blue dot over her face. Vince was like, God damn, you know what we should do? We should put a blue dot over his face whenever he comes out. It was the flight to Sheffield, England, also the flight where the Spirit Squad idea was invented. This was a whole flight of bad ideas."

Greenfield's story was confirmed on last Monday night's RAW when Christian came out and JBL mentioned putting a blue dot over his face.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Lol, that absolutely was a whole flight of bad ideas. Although Christian isn`t the prettiest, he can wrestle for sure. And the Spirit Squad, seriously, they probably weren`t only being high in the sky lol? The spirit squad was so epically bad lol, young DZ and all those others.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Lol, that absolutely was a whole flight of bad ideas. Although Christian isn`t the prettiest, he can wrestle for sure. And the Spirit Squad, seriously, they probably weren`t only being high in the sky lol? The spirit squad was so epically bad lol, young DZ and all those others.
    However, I did like the feud between them (and the McMahons) against DX. I think it was voted as one of the worst feuds of 2006 but it was sure fun.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    However, I did like the feud between them (and the McMahons) against DX. I think it was voted as one of the worst feuds of 2006 but it was sure fun.
    Perhaps it was fun, but it also was very very bad lol.

I am the best in the world at what i do.