dR www.desirulez.net

Default More on Daniel Bryan vs. The Undertaker Possibly Happening at WrestleMania XXX

Follow us on Social Media

We noted before via The Wrestling Observer that The Undertaker had requested to work with Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania XXX but no more details were available. We now have an update.

More than one WWE source has confirmed Takerís request. Apparently Taker himself is worried about facing Brock Lesnar in a match that might be too physical for Takerís recently surgically repaired hip, and thatís why he requested Bryan. Itís no secret that WWE officials have been concerned over how physical Lesnar is.

However, the bigger note here is the indecisiveness regarding who will be challenging for The Streak less than two months out from the big event.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Fu9ck than brock will face HHH again

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    Fu9ck than brock will face HHH again
    Na don't think so. Brock will be involved in sth other than, and not HHH again.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Perhaps there are couple of people who should read this closely because i have been saying this for the last few days. Taker is one of the most professional guys in the WWE and even himself (and WWE official like already earlier said) doubts taking on Brock Lesnar at WM. He needs to take on a technical guy like DB.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Perhaps there are couple of people who should read this closely because i have been saying this for the last few days. Taker is one of the most professional guys in the WWE and even himself (and WWE official like already earlier said) doubts taking on Brock Lesnar at WM. He needs to take on a technical guy like DB.
    I'm also one your side with that!

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Na don't think so. Brock will be involved in sth other than, and not HHH again.
    if they can make cena vs bray then foe sure they can make brock vs Xavier Woods

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

If this happens, I'm betting a 17 second win

Are you just around for making sarcastic dumb comments lol?
    I mean the Wyatt gimmick is epic, espically because the guy writes the promo`s himself. Bryatt Wyatt is also a very good and special in ring performer, while Xavier Woods isn`t even close to the level Wyatt is.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    If this happens, I'm betting a 17 second win
    a 17 second win of woods

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I really want to see Cena vs The Undertaker with taker winning ofc cuz it might be his last match .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

WWE are not forcing Taker to face Brock,they just suggested that will be a good match but Undertaker's Physical state is not good so he can choose his opponent but he should choose a opponent of his size,DB is good but if you see thier size its just like elephant and goat

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    WWE are not forcing Taker to face Brock,they just suggested that will be a good match but Undertaker's Physical state is not good so he can choose his opponent but he should choose a opponent of his size,DB is good but if you see thier size its just like elephant and goat
    I will then just be like when Taker faced Mysterio in the Past. He's going to try fast moves and keep him to the mat, but Undertaker will overpower him. Then Bryan will get some momentum when he has Taker down and is dominating him a bit, but then Taker will finish him off.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I will then just be like when Taker faced Mysterio in the Past. He's going to try fast moves and keep him to the mat, but Undertaker will overpower him. Then Bryan will get some momentum when he has Taker down and is dominating him a bit, but then Taker will finish him off.
    I recon it wil be more like the epic matches HBK VS. Taker. DB isn`t on that level yet but he is the same kind of fast, technical and showstopping performer!

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I'm also with you!