Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default please update award title

Follow us on Social Media

i am here since past 2 months.i have seen many members having a title of like dr wrestler of the month may or any other.but after passing time title is not removed.can i know the reason.if someone has won in past then i think after passing that month title should be removed and a tiny badge should be attached to his profile under his profile picture as a memory.and also tell me the link where new awards are distributed

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by punjabian5 View Post
    i am here since past 2 months.i have seen many members having a title of like dr wrestler of the month may or any other.but after passing time title is not removed.can i know the reason.if someone has won in past then i think after passing that month title should be removed and a tiny badge should be attached to his profile under his profile picture as a memory.and also tell me the link where new awards are distributed
    You can keep that in your user Bar as long as you won't. It's the decision of the User himself to sow it off to the others. As for those Contests: Wrestler of the Month & Star of the Month aren't hosted atm.

Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    You can keep that in your user Bar as long as you won't. It's the decision of the User himself to sow it off to the others. As for those Contests: Wrestler of the Month & Star of the Month aren't hosted atm.
    i have done more than 12 post still no access to the site.............

Default hello

hello