dR www.desirulez.net

Default Letter from Anonymous WWE Employee Says CM Punk Is Being a Little B**ch!

Follow us on Social Media

Last week we posted a letter from F4Wonline.com that a WWE talent asked them to publish in their weekly newsletter. This week a WWE employee, who obviously asked to remain anonymous, asked them to publish the following letter. It contains graphic language:

"Honestly, Punk is being a little *****. I liked him so much before his run leading to and after that Money in the Bank in Chicago. He's a guy where you have to be really in his circle for him to I guess open up, which I understand, but being put in a feud with Kane and then with HHH at Mania is not a bad thing. Now I understand he feels this is his last Mania and he wants to main event and really, with the right storyline, that match could main event, but literally after the Tribute to the Troops incident he's just been difficult. There are so many there that want his spot, that want to say, 'I need a weekend off to go to UFC.' I really and fully believe he's a little jealous of the crowd reactions to Bryan and it's getting to him—He's just been such a **** lately. That interview with Ariel, he acted like he was the victim at the Troops taping when Michelle was just joking. Little ***** AJ took it to the wrong level. Do you really think AJ would have a 'pipe bomb' interview time or longest Diva champ BS if she wasn't dating Punk? Punk really doesn't want to be the face of the company. That's BS. I hate hearing that shit. He says he does but this isn't ROH or OVW. He would ***** so much if he had to do Michael & Kelly at 9 a.m., then fly to a different state (for Raw), do a Make-A-Wish at 1 p.m. and then RAW, then do SmackDown, then do something Wednesday to fly home Thursday to be on the road Friday or Saturday. No way he could handle that for four months. He may come back as soon as Monday or he may never come back, but if never comes back he better remember how many fans he's ****ing over right now, the same way he believes the WWE is ****ing him over. And I'm not defending Vince or HHH. Especially HHH, because people are seeing that HHH taking over isn't as cool as they thought it would be. Outlaws, Nash, X-Pac, Flair, HBK, Batista—yeah must be nice to be HHH friends."

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

now i am sure it's Golden boy not ortan

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    now i am sure it's Golden boy not ortan
    Hell no, Cena isn`t like that. He wouldn`t disrespect his colleagues not even anonymous.

And perhaps there is some truth in the fact that Punk can`t handle to be the face and having so much duties but with the in-ring work he delivers, he deserves to be in the main event at WM.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

there are not that much top guys who could it be. Lets see... Its not Orton,Sheamus(HHH Buddies) its not Daniel Bryan or Daniel Bryan.

Then we have Ryback, Big Show, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Swagger or Shield who I could imagine who wrote it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    there are not that much top guys who could it be. Lets see... Its not Orton,Sheamus(HHH Buddies) its not Daniel Bryan or Daniel Bryan.

Then we have Ryback, Big Show, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Swagger or Shield who I could imagine who wrote it
    Then i guess it is one of your 3 Daniel Bryan`s lol.
    No just kidding mate, out of the people you said i can only imagine Ryback or The Shield but they are relatively green in the WWE so i wonder if they have the guts.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Then i guess it is one of your 3 Daniel Bryan`s lol.
    No just kidding mate, out of the people you said i can only imagine Ryback or The Shield but they are relatively green in the WWE so i wonder if they have the guts.
    Wow now I feel Stupid actually I meant Daniel Bryan, Daniel.... No dont do it again I have no Idea what I did there

I meant Daniel Bryan, Kane and Dolph Ziggler (in that order)
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I think I'm gonna send them shit and tell them I work for WWE too

Let's all board the same bandwagon!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Did anyone write Daniel Bryan's name in this thread?

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    Last week we posted a letter from F4Wonline.com that a WWE talent asked them to publish in their weekly newsletter. This week a WWE employee, who obviously asked to remain anonymous, asked them to publish the following letter. It contains graphic language:

"Honestly, Punk is being a little *****. I liked him so much before his run leading to and after that Money in the Bank in Chicago. He's a guy where you have to be really in his circle for him to I guess open up, which I understand, but being put in a feud with Kane and then with HHH at Mania is not a bad thing. Now I understand he feels this is his last Mania and he wants to main event and really, with the right storyline, that match could main event, but literally after the Tribute to the Troops incident he's just been difficult. There are so many there that want his spot, that want to say, 'I need a weekend off to go to UFC.' I really and fully believe he's a little jealous of the crowd reactions to Bryan and it's getting to him—He's just been such a **** lately. That interview with Ariel, he acted like he was the victim at the Troops taping when Michelle was just joking. Little ***** AJ took it to the wrong level. Do you really think AJ would have a 'pipe bomb' interview time or longest Diva champ BS if she wasn't dating Punk? Punk really doesn't want to be the face of the company. That's BS. I hate hearing that shit. He says he does but this isn't ROH or OVW. He would ***** so much if he had to do Michael & Kelly at 9 a.m., then fly to a different state (for Raw), do a Make-A-Wish at 1 p.m. and then RAW, then do SmackDown, then do something Wednesday to fly home Thursday to be on the road Friday or Saturday. No way he could handle that for four months. He may come back as soon as Monday or he may never come back, but if never comes back he better remember how many fans he's ****ing over right now, the same way he believes the WWE is ****ing him over. And I'm not defending Vince or HHH. Especially HHH, because people are seeing that HHH taking over isn't as cool as they thought it would be. Outlaws, Nash, X-Pac, Flair, HBK, Batista—yeah must be nice to be HHH friends."
    Agree 100% to the letter.

Junior Moderator

I have no idea who could've written this, but I know it isn't Cena.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I'm really surprised that people think this is real and assume that a wrestler wrote it lol..

and an ''anonymous WWE employee'' calling who is afraid to show his real name calling CM Punk a little b*** seems legit..

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

I kinda disagree, i already said on the topic about the first letter that i highly doubt it`s from some top star within the WWE. But this time it`s about someone else (probably someone behind the scenes) within the WWE. There are hundreds of people working within the WWE who could have really send it so this is much more plausible. But i do doubt there are many people who would send this kinda letter but there always is a chance someone did.