dR www.desirulez.net

Default New Details on Hulk Hogan’s WWE Return and Future Revealed, Network Show

Follow us on Social Media

We have a source who has confirmed reports that WWE’s current plan is for Hulk Hogan to act as a “guest host” for the WrestleMania XXX pay-per-view, similar to what The Rock did at WrestleMania 27.

Another thing WWE is working on is giving Hogan at least one original series on the upcoming WWE Network, if not more. We’ve noted before that one of the main reasons WWE is so interested in Hogan is his ability to entice older fans to subscribe to the Network.

One project being pitched is the “History of Hulkamania.” This show would air weekly and would feature Hogan as the host. The idea is he would talk about a match or a moment from WWE’s vast tape library and add his own commentary. According to a source, WWE is hoping to secure interviews with Hogan’s opponents from the past and incorporate them into the show as well.

There are other ideas being kicked around and nothing is set in stone, as is the case with a lot of potential Network projects.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

I`m not very interested in seeing more Hogan again but business wise a great idea.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    I`m not very interested in seeing more Hogan again but business wise a great idea.
    Agreed. I don't want Hogan anywhere near WM.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

histroy will repeat i can imagine wm27 main event this time hulk leg drop on cena leading miz i mean bray a win

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

I don't like Hulk Hogan so i dont like to see him at WM

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........