dR www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Moving On from CM Punk?, How They Fought Punk Chants at RAW

Follow us on Social Media

WWE’s production team was on “high alert” for the CM Punk chants and fully expected them going into last night’s RAW in Omaha.

It was brought up earlier in the day to kill the house mics whenever the chants started and that’s exactly what happened. While Punk chants were still audible, officials instructed the announcers not to mention them.

WWE is apparently moving on under the assumption that Punk is gone and not coming back. They continue to remove all associations with him.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Back when Steve Austin left back in 2003 they still mentioned him on TV. I don't get why WWE doesn't do that or at least say that he left...cuz if they don't the chants won't stop.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Back when Steve Austin left back in 2003 they still mentioned him on TV. I don't get why WWE doesn't do that or at least say that he left...cuz if they don't the chants won't stop.
    I am a Punk fan but I don't think Punk is anywhere near as popular as Austin was.

And those chants WILL eventually stop if he's not coming back, everyone will move on.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    I am a Punk fan but I don't think Punk is anywhere near as popular as Austin was.

And those chants WILL eventually stop if he's not coming back, everyone will move on.
    It's not about how is more popular.. my point was they still mentioned him on TV and when it comes to Punk they are just afraid to do that.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

There is a proverb in our language
    Who wants to go no one can stop him

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    They probably mentioned him because they knew he would return.