dR www.desirulez.net

Default Backstage Update on Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX

Follow us on Social Media

There have been recent reports that The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX may be changed but no other details were available. Regarding the match, this is something Taker pitched to WWE officials before his match against CM Punk at WrestleMania 29.

Over the course of the last year, the match has only hit one significant speed bump and it happened after Taker had more hip surgery. Word is that Undertaker had grown hesitant of a bout with Lesnar, feeling he might not be able have a good match with Brock given his more physical style.

However, word on Sunday of this week is that the match is back on but could change with this week’s creative meetings.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Taker shouldn`t face Lesnar. Lesnar is too physcial, he wrecks up anyone. Taker should face a much more technical guy, then he can still make a great match.

I am the best in the world at what i do.

Junior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaine View Post
    Taker shouldn`t face Lesnar. Lesnar is too physcial, he wrecks up anyone. Taker should face a much more technical guy, then he can still make a great match.
    ^^^^

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

technical guy like ?

Sting. But since he isn`t around at this time i would like to see Bryan, Ziggler or even Cena would be better. Yes i know it`s too early for Bryan and Ziggler doesn`t even deserve to be mentioned for a match against taker, but Taker, especially in his physical state right now has the best matches against more technical guys. Just look at his matches against HBK (yes i know HBK was on his own level) those were some of takers best matches. And i`m not really into super Cena but he deserves it way more than Lesnar and he isn`t that unsafe for his colleagues in ring.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

If Taker can't wrestle Lesnar because of reasons given he shouldn't be wrestling anyone at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    If Taker can't wrestle Lesnar because of reasons given he shouldn't be wrestling anyone at all...
    In my opinion he shouldn`t. I love taker but sometimes you should think about your health. It`s the second year in a row that he needs almost a year of recovery from his surgery due too 1 wrestling match. I would love to see him wrestle much more but he needs too quite for his own sake. If he will take on Brock there is quite a chance it will be the last match of his career and i don`t want Taker ending his career against that guy.

Sting. But since he isn`t around at this time i would like to see Bryan, Ziggler or even Cena would be better. Yes i know it`s too early for Bryan and Ziggler doesn`t even deserve to be mentioned for a match against taker, but Taker, especially in his physical state right now has the best matches against more technical guys. Just look at his matches against HBK (yes i know HBK was on his own level) those were some of takers best matches. And i`m not really into super Cena but he deserves it way more than Lesnar and he isn`t that unsafe for his colleagues in ring.
    sting - out
    Ziggler - they are not pushing ziggy right now and i don't that that will able to draw the viewers
    Bryan - if he won't be in the face hhh then i don't think there is some one else who can take his spot
    Cena - wwe want him to face bray they locked this match so won't think they will change and if they want cena vs taker then who will turn heel ??

brock vs taker would be an epic match if writers won't screw i always want to see this match at mania and if any above of them face taker then who will lesnar HHH or cena again ??

I didn't say what's gonna happen but what are better options. So being booked in a other match at WM doesn't count people out. 5 years ago Taker Vs Lesnar would have been a good match but Taker will probably get injured badly if he will take on Lesnar because he can't handle that kind of physicality anymore. But beeing truly honest. With Takers physical state he should retire. The Guy is great but if you need almost a year of recovering from 1 match (for the second year in a row), your body is just telling you you're done.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van DesiRulez

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I didn't say what's gonna happen but what are better options. So being booked in a other match at WM doesn't count people out. 5 years ago Taker Vs Lesnar would have been a good match but Taker will probably get injured badly if he will take on Lesnar because he can't handle that kind of physicality anymore. But beeing truly honest. With Takers physical state he should retire. The Guy is great but if you need almost a year of recovering from 1 match (for the second year in a row), your body is just telling you you're done.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van DesiRulez
    He had SURGERY .... not just taking a looooooooooong nap after "one" match.

The tripple power bomb from shield on a smackdown event was to make him disappear for surgery / recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelywaz View Post
    He had SURGERY .... not just taking a looooooooooong nap after "one" match.

The tripple power bomb from shield on a smackdown event was to make him disappear for surgery / recovery.
    I know he wasn`t napping and was recovering from a surgery. Where did is say he was napping? The surgery and recovery did come from one match and that beeing for the second year in a row needing such a long recovery and multiple surgery`s. Just read properly before you react. And taker should just retire and spend his money now he still can or take on a technical guy. Brock just isn`t suited to face Taker. The guy is to physical, Taker even stated that himself.
    Last edited by Jermaine; 02-10-2014 at 01:40 AM.

I know he wasn`t napping and was recovering from a surgery. Where did is say he was napping? The surgery and recovery did come from one match and that beeing for the second year in a row needing such a long recovery and multiple surgery`s. Just read properly before you react. And taker should just retire and spend his money now he still can or take on a technical guy. Brock just isn`t suited to face Taker. The guy is to physical, Taker even stated that himself.
    so brock is physical he should not face taker and don't u think technical will have even more impact as technical moves also hurts wrestling is scripted but not fake so if he facing any guy there are some chances of him being injured so better he should stay at home

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    so brock is physical he should not face taker and don't u think technical will have even more impact as technical moves also hurts wrestling is scripted but not fake so if he facing any guy there are some chances of him being injured so better he should stay at home
    His best option is to stay at home but the rest of you comment is bs. Technical moves are much easier too take and absorb, if you don`t even know that than don`t comment on this subject.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Love to watch Brock vs Taker At WM but if taker's physical state don't allow him to wrestle lesnar then he should go with John Cena,As Superrocker said bray vs cena is locked this is not 100% and it still can change

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........